• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this normal for 02+?

kho

Registered Member
Friend just purchased the car and I tried to unlock on the passenger side, but no buttons! Brought to dealership and they said that it doesn't have that option anymore. Is this true?

Attachments

• PassDoorNoLock.jpg
    PassDoorNoLock.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 194
Does anyone know why they had it removed?...and is it possible to just buy the button itself and install it, meaning are the connections still available for it in the door?

my 03 has the lock/unlock buttons

The Legend of Bagger Vance
bagger_vance.jpg

So this feature guarantees your date will stay with you the whole night?...Does anyone know where I can get door lock caps for an '02 7-series?...im want to add this feature on all my cars.

Honda removed the power lock in favor of keyless entry and CD changer. 2004-2005.

Erick, I sense jealousy:biggrin:

my '03 has it....I had to go out and look though:biggrin:

it was removed in 04' as part of the weight saving process. One of the other many things that Honda tinkered with in their quest for perfection. The button was removed along with the wiring harness... :rolleyes:

The Legend of Bagger Vance
bagger_vance.jpg

So, that's how Vance gets his victims... errr... ladies :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Damn... I should have had Mike Vu from MV Designz remove my passenger door lock as part of my NSX project. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

A button and a wire connector for weight savings...OK...Now I've heard it all!

Back