• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is Umbrella the only company that offers on the fly suspension adjustments?

Ravi's front only kit is around $2k and he will give you a killer price on coil overs if you don't already have them.

My pops car has the umbrella full kit and it's great. I'm interested in building one for myself if I can make it better stronger faster for less.

Your pops has a modified NSX as well??
Yeah an updated Widebody w/CTSC and a bunch of supporting mods. Hes the ultimate 1up'er.
009-2.jpg

The air kit is a must for anyone with molded parts. For instance I go a lil fast over a dip Im replacing a lip he dose the same he is replacing a bumper. The Air is a life saver. Im sure its payed for itself in body work alone. He has it set on tein coilovers.

Last edited:
Yeah an updated Widebody w/CTSC and a bunch of supporting mods. Hes the ultimate 1up'er.
009-2.jpg

The air kit is a must for anyone with molded parts. For instance I go a lil fast over a dip Im replacing a lip he dose the same he is replacing a bumper. The Air is a life saver. Im sure its payed for itself in body work alone. He has it set on tein coilovers.

Woah! We need more pics!!!!? Are they somewhere on the forum?

You are literally 25 minutes from my home town up near Rhinebeck NY and I've never seen his widebody. I've heard people talking about your 92 in the area, but never the widebody!!

You are literally 25 minutes from my home town up near Rhinebeck NY and I've never seen his widebody. I've heard people talking about your 92 in the area, but never the widebody!!

Yeah I have a few from last year I will post a few of them in the picture thread.

Drifter, was that NSX originally from the Northwest? It looks familiar!

I believe it was originally. It was sold and resold shortly after. It has a real hevy clutch in it and the guy we purchased the car from did not know how to drive it and sold it shortly after buying it. Larry B worked on some parts and made the clutch work a lot smoother. But it's still has a hevy clutch that takes some time to get use to. There may be a build thread on prime I have seen pictures of some of the build process.

I believe previous owner built this in Washington, then sold this car to a fella in VA then it was sold soon after. I always wondered where it went.

I believe it was originally. It was sold and resold shortly after. It has a real hevy clutch in it and the guy we purchased the car from did not know how to drive it and sold it shortly after buying it. Larry B worked on some parts and made the clutch work a lot smoother. But it's still has a hevy clutch that takes some time to get use to. There may be a build thread on prime I have seen pictures of some of the build process.

I think that's Ravi's friend's car.

I think that's Ravi's friend's car.

North West Auto Creations of Seattle WA built the car and sold it. My dealership bought it shortly after from the 2nd owner. My Dad ended up keeping it after Larry B put a CTSC on it after a tune up.

We made an offer on the house today. Here is the angle on the driveway I'm worried about clearing.

Attachments

• 20130302_104002.jpg
    20130302_104002.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 473
if your car is low with a lip then looks like it will definitely be a problem. if you don't have a difflow rear diffuser, then backing out is probably fine, so you will only need a front lift kit.

I've had my Umbrella front lifter on my Tein RA's for over a year. I couldnt live without it. Especially being spoilt with the same on my Gallardo and LP.
I just drove 2000 miles through mostly twisty roads and fast speed where I had to live the car up halfway and it held up flawlessly.
Negatives I have to say is having to send my coilovers to the US to get it fitted and also recently I've had the RHS cup getting caught and thus not going up or down fully on the first go.
Other point is I'm thinking of getting KW V3 but logistics of swapping cup over since im in Australia.

Any updates on the lift kits yet? I want to put on my chin spoiler for nsxpo, but need a lift kit first. Also, going to put the DF diffusor on my car, will I need to front and back lift kit, or can I get away with just the front? Frank

I have a cf diffusor on my car with the front lift kit only. Never had any issues with hitting the diffusor.

I've also used the lift kit while driving 90mph on the freeway - no problems so far.

Last edited:
The DF rear diffuser is not that low compared to the Difflow, you don't need the rear kit, I think.

Can you share a picture of yours?

I will snap a pic today for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates on the lift kits yet? I want to put on my chin spoiler for nsxpo, but need a lift kit first. Also, going to put the DF diffusor on my car, will I need to front and back lift kit, or can I get away with just the front? Frank

Frank, text me your number again, my phone swiped data and shows no names lol.

Looking forward to it :)

Without having some sort of lift kit I would not be able to make it up the driveway with the height I have my car set at, only other option without lift is to drive with a gap between tires and fenders. Although we have tested my driveway with the Audi R8, Lamborghini Diablo/Murci/gallardo, ferrari 355, Lowered ZO6 vette, lowered NSX on Eibach/coilovers, Porsche GT3RS/Techart Cayman etc etc with success. Here are a few pics with the lift kit at about 1/2 inch up in the raised position to mimick the drop of the previous car. Ofcoarse entering the driveway had to be at an angle and slow. I do plan to have the driveway entrance corrected and cleaned up/shaved. Several other members here have seen the entrance. Pictures below do not show but make it seem subtle in comparison to actuality.

PS. I have yet to scrape any portion of the lip or rear exhaust tips.

1362596744_zps18d36feb.jpg

1362596736_zpsf2239fa9.jpg

1362596627_zps471ef921.jpg

Back