• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It looks like a Radio Shack exploded inside...

And thats right! This "special offer" is available to YOU for a limited time for "99.95!!" thats right "99.95"!! Dont hesitate dont, procrastinate, theres a limited # of these beautities in stock "NOW".This may be your last chance,so order now!!Operators are standing by NOW!!! Just dial 1 800 wholy-sh@#..... (or)
1 800 what-the-hell
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

This car is in the Car & Driver Jan '02 issue (10 Best- Aerodynamic Add-Ons p.68). I wonder if someone submitted C&D the link to this car for the catagory...perhaps Lud? I think you let us know about this way back in Sept, so I have to give you props for finding this way before the rest of the automotive world got to see it.

Judging by the server traffic patterns, this is probably the most widely linked page on the entire website.

I got an e-mail from Wired magazine last week about it.

Someone posted to the list that this car was also linked from http://blogdex.media.mit.edu/ yesterday.

Weird!

The other guy's post about that ancient mini-TV/label-maker contraption made me take a closer look into this lameass car.

The guy who dreamed (?!) up this abortion-on-wheels oughta be shot and put out of his ricer misery. Who does he think he's kidding, anyway? All this super-high technology *guffaw* and he has a cassette deck, but no CD player even?! LMGDAO

------------------
Cars like this make me miss the musclecar days all the more! *Whaaahh*

Back