• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IT LOOKS LIKE THESE TWO ARE TRYING TO CORRUPT "PRIME"... NOT WORK SAFE

What Do You Think? (This post orginally inteded to be a joke not controversy :smile: )

Attachments

• USAModel.jpg
    USAModel.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,636
  • Sshrt.jpg
    Sshrt.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,248
Last edited:
Re: IT LOOKS LIKE THESE TWO ARE TRYING TO CORRUPT "PRIME"...

There is no way the "model" on the left should be in the same post as a pic of Ashley. Much less the same web site. I mean come on, who wants to see that Vet??? :)

whealy said:
There is no way the "model" on the left should be in the same post as a pic of Ashley. Much less the same web site. I mean come on, who wants to see that Vet??? :)

I second that and I don't like silver color.

Hey Brandee,

It took my eyes over a week to recover its occular clarity from seeing the picture on the left the first time..

What kind of sadistic person are you that feels that it needed reposting? :biggrin: :wink:

Reminds me of those "find the 10 different things between these pictures" coloring books I had as a kid.

So far I see only one difference - one is wearing a silver top and the other is wearing a black one. Anyone see anything else? :tongue:

Where is the NSX?? I do not see it... ;)

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• HandOnFace.jpg
    HandOnFace.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,013
  • AshleyTRK.JPG
    AshleyTRK.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,025
  • AshSmallWN.JPG
    AshSmallWN.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,010
  • RESHRT.JPG
    RESHRT.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,035
  • SmallFaceRd.bmp
    80.2 KB · Views: 987

Briank said:
Same women

One with beer glasses and one without.

I have been very drunk in the past ....but never THAT drunk. :biggrin:

Seeing this same model "Ashley" over and over on different threads is getting, well.....boooring (you Socal guys know what I mean - step outside right now and you'll probably see 50 hot women), so I'll validate this thread and add a picture I took of one of my favorite NSXs. Now, THAT is HOT! That's what I really wanted to see.

9023DSC01844_edited-2.JPG

mickeylex said:
Seeing this same model "Ashley" over and over on different threads is getting, well.....boooring (you Socal guys know what I mean - step outside right now and you'll probably see 50 hot women), so I'll validate this thread and add a picture I took of one of my favorite NSXs. Now, THAT is HOT! That's what I really wanted to see.

9023DSC01844_edited-2.JPG

I agree COMPLETELY.

If you think they are getting old then why do you keep reading the thread? :tongue:

Attachments

• UpSchGrlII.JPG
    UpSchGrlII.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 939
  • ButterHSWind.jpg
    ButterHSWind.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 947
  • FulBareDwn.jpg
    FulBareDwn.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 949
  • KneUpButterSm.jpg
    KneUpButterSm.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 952
  • KneRed.jpg
    KneRed.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 923

ParisModel said:
If you think they are getting old then why do you keep reading the thread? :tongue:

Because as a genuine Honda, Acura and NSX enthusiast and owner, I try to read most of the new threads and posts on NSXprime.

I'm not saying you are attractive or unattractive. I'm sure some members here find you attractive - that's cool - to each his or her own.

I said its getting boring because its just more pictures of you; each time with fewer clothes. What are you trying to prove?

You are registered member of this site. Start adding some value to the NSX community in your posts beyond pictures of yourself.

Now, on the other hand. A picture of an NSX (especially an Imola one). That's NEVER boring.

Oh, and here is another picture of a HOT NSX.

9023DSC01855_edited-1.JPG

Last edited:

"What are you trying to prove?"

:biggrin: Look at me! I don't have to prove anything! :rolleyes:

On the other hand; it's not uncommon to know that hot cars and hot girls go together....that is if you like girls.....humm.... :confused:

ParisModel said:
On the other hand; it's not uncommon to know that hot cars and hot girls go together....that is if you like girls.....humm.... :confused:

Your ex-boyfriend said you often responded in "your immature 20 year old way".

Like I said: You are registered member of this site. Start adding some value to the NSX community in your posts beyond pictures of yourself.

Here is an example of how you can break out of your immature shell (don't take it the wrong way, you are only 20 y/o) and add value to the NSX community. The next time you post on Prime, try doing something to help the community instead of helping yourself.

Oh, again. This is HOT.

9023DSC01832_edited-2.JPG

Why are you on here complaining about a cute girl who is posting pictures of herself and an NSX? That is how all the picture postings got started; then members asked me to post more pix! It shouldn't bother you this much, sorry that it does. I guess my best advice to you is: Next time you see a hot girl on a car website...LOOK AWAY! :eek:

Ashely,
I complain because Prime is a place I come to for NSX advice, NSX pictures, NSX DIY, NSX fun, NSX events and NSX support. I also come here to offer NSX help. Note that I said NSX in each one. None of the pictures you have posted above have an NSX in them. Look at my posts. See the NSX? Why do you come to Prime? Why do you post on Prime?

I'm just asking you to add something to the community besides posting pictures of yourself. If all you want to do is post pictures of yourself, then why not go to some other forum that has the specific purpose of hosting pictures like yours?

Oh, and ease up on the advice to us grown ups. You are not seasoned enough yet.

9023DSC01838_edited-2.JPG

just ignore him ParisModel. Its obvious he doesn't like women :tongue:

As far as how Ashley look and her apperances on pictures, posts...etc. Since I know her, I would not make a public comment on that. hint hint: (mikeylex, you may take the "fight" with Ashley on PM) Not that I mind your picture of the Imola, it's sexy :).

Now on the part of adding values to Prime, as long as moderator is ok with Ashley's post, and as long as her pictures strikes conversation, and created traffic to the forums, I guess it's value... (You know, there's someone here just checking this post everyday for the update.) Which he/she may probably never cared to go on Prime, let alone touching the computer after work...(or at work ;) )

mickeylex said:
Well Nalesh, I have to disagree with you too. It is not just boooring seeing this "Ashley" over and over again. It is actually "NAUSEATING" especially when she repeatedly self-proclaims herself "hot", "cute", "hot", "hot" and what else, "hot". I think this is really the first time ever that someone comes on Prime or I ever encountered that almost daily tells people to look at "me since I think I am so gorgeous". SoCal guys? We have tons of really beautiful women right here in Northern California, thank you! You got a nice looking one too, mind you. :smile:
Steve

Ashley,

I happen to be a girl that actually owns an NSX. I come on this site because I am a true enthusiast. This is just some advice woman to woman. I have been seeing some of the things you post on this forum. I saw what your ex had to say about you. Its already hard enough to be taken seriously as a woman in this world so why do you want to just be known for only your looks. Why would you want to be known as a gold digger or known to use or looks and body to get to the next level. You can achieve success and respect in modeling or in life by commanding respect and letting people know you have something more to offer than just your looks. I am sure you have a lot more to offer inside than out. Believe me you can still be attractive and make a real difference in this world. Don't get me wrong I am sure some of these guys enjoy your pictures, but they would probably enjoy you a lot more if you put more effort to talk about some things other than your self. Good luck in your endeavors.

Like what Queenlives said. You should promote yourself for work. I am sure some oppurtunity will come up. I think that was your original intent by coming on this website...

Last edited:
Back