• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Italiano in Carmel California Aug 06

At the Italiano in Carmel, they have non italian car corral. I was able to meet some pretty cool nsx owners. Is anyone interested in a caravan up hwy 1. Last year we had 4 nsx, 5 ferraris, 2 porsche and 1 gallardo. It was a lot of fun burning up the road.

I live in Cambria, so we could meet here.

Last edited:
PoohBEAR said:
It says Italian............wouldn't we be out of place with an NSX aka Japanese?

I'll let Heather reply with more details, but she did mention to me that one of the organizers of the event contacted her to invite the NSXCA to participate in the event. So apparently they want an NSX presence at the event.

If you order your tickets now, and have your car in the NSX corral, you can save alot of money, and you don't have to park in the dirt:biggrin:

I say lets represent!!:cool:

Since there aren't alot of hotel rooms, let me know, and I can have my friends reserve a block of rooms.

After missing it last year for the first time in 5yrs, I'm definitely going to make it this year.

Who else is signed up for the Corral?

Otto

This is my 4th year. last year we didn;t have a great showing.Lets make it a
larger group of NSX's.after all we have the best looking car.I'm the 1st on the
non Italian corral list.Any one want to join in driving up as a group?

As of today the Italiano web site says there are 7 of us registered. Since I live along hwy1, there will be some leaving Cambria on Friday morning at 7am to make to Montery on time. You are welcome to join us.:cool:

Im not sure if were going this year :(

There usually isnt that much of an nsx presence there. Probably not worth their time.

I just confirmed were not going this year :frown: Hope you guys all have a good time.

Back