• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Its Official ----i'm Married

I remember the day we met like yesterday I am so fortunate to have married my best friend and my biggest fan.:biggrin:

April is definately the finest soul I have ever met.:smile:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING THERE.
I STARTED TO CHOKE ON MY VOWS (MOUTH GOT SOOOO DRY):eek:
IT WAS A PARAMOUNT MOMENT FOR THE BOTH OF US AND SO HAPPY TO SHARE IT W/ YOU ALL.:wink:

MR & MRS WILLIAM CHIUSANO

Bill,
I am sorry to hear it!!!.............like they all said, "Your life is not done until you are married, than you are finished!"

All kidding aside, congradulation!!!!!

Congrats man!!

I just saw the Boise State player propose to his girlfriend cheerleader on the post-game. It's in the air.

Good luck!

Congrates man. Not only you got a wife but also one who looks up to you and looks out for you too. That I consider as a bonus.

Congratulations. Best of luck....
I didn't know what happiness was until I was married. Then it was too late..:biggrin:
Just kidding. I have a great wife. In fact it was her idea to sell the 95 and buy the 04 NSX. :smile: :smile:

Congrats again Bill & April!! It was a great ceremony and of course the reception was a ton of fun. Heather and I enjoyed being there to witness such a special day for the two of you and we're looking forward to the Tahoe trip again. It looks like it will be that first weekend in March.

Best wishes again!

And you already started using the little "i" when referring to yourself!
You learn fast!! :biggrin:

Congrats!

May you have many happy years,

Nate in DC

Congrats..

I get a real kick outta guys that say they are going to be single forever because they can't be tied down.

Getting married was one of the best decisions I have ever made...my wife was the one that told me to go buy my NSX because she knew how much I wanted one, as an added benefit she also helped pay for it!!:smile:

Take care and Congrats again..JZ

congrats... hope you can maybe share some pictures... best wishes!

congrats... hope you can maybe share some pictures... best wishes!

Here's one I found:

ball-and-chain.jpg

Well, Congrats, we filed for divorce today:cool: I dont think I will ever get married again, but who knows?? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt:rolleyes: Best of luck to you and your new wife.

sorry to hear that...

bump. :D Any photos of the wedding?

Ask and you shall receive. :biggrin:

Congrats Bill and April!! Thanks for letting me share your special night. It reminds me of my wedding a few years ago, and was a really romantic night. We love you two and look forward to spending more exciting evenings with you guys, along with our NSXs and your Ferrari. :D

Happy cake eating!!
cake1.jpg

Garter Garter!!
garter1.jpg

Look they're in LOVE!!
dance1.jpg

Mr. SOS looking dashing...
chris1.jpg

TucAZNSX and hubby looking very nice for the eveing
tucaznsx1.jpg

Thanks Frank for posting photos. Looks like a great wedding! But i'm surprised there's no yellow at all. Being Bill, i thought the cake, his shirt, or Aprils dress would be yellow (with optional canards and a huge GT wing :D )

Chris is obviously "the man" in his dinner suit. ;) Heather and Stephen are looking really well too. Miss you guys. :(

Back