• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I've been robbed last day of 2011

How about just moving outta Croatia.

My Croatian friends tells me that country and surrounding countries has some "issues".

Not much difference Batmans... Just like Croatia, we are surrounded by a complete shit country to the south and a good one to the north. Overall though, I'd feel safer anywhere in Croatia than in any major American city on any day. They don't have crap-holes like Chicago, Detroit, Philly, DC or any TX border town to deal with. I live in Denver, which is seemingly a nice mellow town, but there are too many people moving here, the place is growing fast and as a result, crime is on a very steady rise. Gangbanger teen flash mobs are beating the crap out of white people downtown, which has prevented me from going there for a while now. I have a gun but don't really see it as an advantage because every idiot in this country can easily get one.

If you own a car like the NSX then it's a matter of time before you get marked by someone who would like to have a look around your place. This happened to my friend not too long ago, he lives in a very nice Denver suburb and got robbed blind in the middle of the day. There is no better way to protect your stuff than to get a good security system, reinforce the entrances to make it very hard to get into the place and keep your stuff where only you and God Himself can find it.

Sorry to hear about this Sandro, but Karma is a bitch and that guy will get what's coming to him sooner or later.

Last edited:
Two words: German Shepherd....

I have a fix for a threatening dog besides another dog that is in estrus....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybgp3mspRH0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybgp3mspRH0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I have a fix for a threatening dog besides another dog that is in estrus....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybgp3mspRH0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ybgp3mspRH0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

lol Draco does love peanut butter! But, I'll stick with him, as every cop, SWAT and military that lives in my neighborhood has told me Draco is the best security system out there- much better than that ADT crap. I was just walking him yesterday when our neighbor, a Denver city detective, was outside and played with him a little. The detective told me it was a smart move to get him, as every burglar he has interviewed told him to a man that they avoid the houses with big dogs because it's not worth the risk or the trouble. This isn't mission impossible and they're not going to waste their time with tricks, when they can just break into the house next door with no fuss. They want to be in and out and done. Maybe you can ply Draco with some food (he does love food), but maybe not and he breaks your arm or rips your throat out? He is BIG and he is STRONG- if he decides he wants you, you're not getting away unless you have a gun and you better shoot stright cause one shot is all you'll get. Do you really want to risk all that when the next three houses down the street are open for the taking?

On a side note, it's really nice to see the cops and soldiers playing with Draco. He reminds them of the K-9 dogs they work with. They are about the only people in the neighborhood who's faces light up when they see him. The rest turn around or cross the street lol. :)

Back