• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

January 28th JDM Theory in Japan Town SF

The info was just posted on several message boards. Here's the info
J's Gathering - "Function Before Fashion" Volume 5
hosted by the fine A** Jeri Lee and gorgeous Sasha Singleton!

Mark your calendars people!

January 28th, 2007
12pm-6pm

San Francisco
Japantown Mall Garage
1660 Geary Blvd

396 registered cars last year! Don't sleep on ths event!

NOR-CAL SO-CAL NEVADA GET TOGETHER -
ALL IMPORTS INVITED - J's and EURO

Pre-registration (BEFORE 12/31/06)
$25

Registration $40
Deadline (1/26/07 - Friday)

Day-Of Registration (pending space) $50

***NO registrations will be accepted w/out payment (PAYPAL/CASH/CC)
NO ACCEPTIONS THIS YEAR! TOO MANY FLAKERS AND BACK OUTS!

NO REFUNDS!

Register @ [email protected]

COMPLETE NAME
Contact #
Car make and model
(no mods list)
crew name (if any)

**you will get a confirmation email from me with payment instructions!**

I live like 2 blocks away, so I'll be there!

Presumably it's only for show-level cars right? Not slightly modified cars? :)

Hmm turns out I'll be in Chicago :(

I'll be there //Kye

prices are

$10.o0
ansd $7 w/ flyer

see ya guys there are group has been making big efforts to have a good display and numbers we are taking 28 cars....sweeeeeeet..stop by and say hi we will do the same cuz

Well, my car will be on jackstands for the weekend. I'm SUPPOSED to be in the area that day anyways..........hmmmmmmmmmm

Think I'll go represent with my NSX-CA shirt :) Everyone should wear SOMETHING NSX so I can spot ya walking around (SOS, Dali, NSXPO, NSXCA, NSX-CA, NSX etc.)

Not to self: bring extra batteries for the camera! Keep the psuedo girlfriends at home, so I can stare all I please! :)

Well, my car will be on jackstands for the weekend. I'm SUPPOSED to be in the area that day anyways..........hmmmmmmmmmm

Think I'll go represent with my NSX-CA shirt :) Everyone should wear SOMETHING NSX so I can spot ya walking around (SOS, Dali, NSXPO, NSXCA, NSX-CA, NSX etc.)

Not to self: bring extra batteries for the camera! Keep the psuedo girlfriends at home, so I can stare all I please! :)

haha good stuff, I will be there with the wife and kid ;) and I don't have any nsx gear yet... I will be wearing my Team Blur Black mech shirt and a Redzone Perf. hat :p hanging out with some guys from ATS garage. say hi if you guys see me :)

Now if you would have registered with www.nsx-ca.org you could of had your free shirt already! :wink:

I'll be with a friend of mine, old flame. I might even have my 22 month old daughter with me. She's a lil car nut now :biggrin:

daughter: "Daddy daddy! Caaaaaaar!"

daughter: Points to the car and sometimes smacks it with her hand! One good solid hand print while telling me :eek:

Me: I freak out, jaw dropped, eyes popped out.

me: "Noooo baby! No handprints on daddy's other baby. You know that sweetheart."

Surprisingly, her favorite commercial is the Nissan Titan Commercial. The 15 second one that shows it sloshing through the mud. "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! CAR! CAR!"

It was an ok show. It was more along the lines of the Civic Evo S2k show. One nsx. A couple neat old datsuns and toyotas. Don't think it was worth $10though. I was really hoping for more vendors so I can buy more "needless" stuff :)

it was good chattin with ya ravn your car looked great....next time your more than welcome to show with us....just contact and ill put youn with us

it was good chattin with ya ravn your car looked great....next time your more than welcome to show with us....just contact and ill put youn with us

Yeah, your crew was totally REPRESENTING!! OMG!

I actually won again this year!!! Best Acura/Honda!!!!:biggrin:

Yeah, we'll keep in contact for the next show may HIN? if we can get the rest of the NSX's to join as well!!

:smile: if not then there is always the rest of the year...def nissie festival in la

for hin im may go to d1gp instead but for anytime if you call on us we will come out:biggrin:

Ryan... you guys were out in numbers yesterday!!! :eek:
Felt like a typical Friday night meet... just a lot warmer!!! :biggrin:

Rey... Good catching up with you!!! It's been awhile... your nsx is still looking good!!! Congrats on the win... again... You'll have to show us your trophy at the next meet!!! :wink:

All and all I thought it was a pretty good show... would have liked to have seen more vendors... but the models didn't dissapoint!!! :tongue:

Back