• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japan car day at Lars Anderson was today

Where were you guys? I expected to see a few of the local NSXs there.... especially my buddy, Dave, who's always giving me a hard time :)

But, only two showed... me and a nice yellow one :) Maybe a 100 car total, as it looked like rain all day, but it didn't! Some cool cars, especially the Hondas, Nissan's, Mitsubishi's, and motorcycles!

Anyway, perhaps we'll see you guys at the Northeast Exotic Car Show at the Budweiser Plant in Merrimack, NH next Saturday... always a lot of nice exotics show up there.

Wick

Last edited:
Where were you guys? I expected to see a few of the local NSXs there.... especially my buddy, Dave, who's always giving me a hard time :)

But, only two showed... me and a nice yellow one :) Maybe a 100 car total, as it looked like rain all day, but it didn't! Some cool cars, especially the Hondas, Nissan's, Mitsubishi's, and motorcycles!

Anyway, perhaps we'll see you guys at the Northeast Exotic Car Show at the Budweiser Plant in Merrimack, NH next Saturday... always a lot of nice exotics show up there.

Wick

That's too bad. I was planning on going to check out the show but looking at the radar map I thought it was most definitely going to rain. Usually there is a good turn out to that show. Hopefully it's not going to be crappy weather for next weekend.

Back