• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Japan's Fastest NSX acording to Super Street Magazine

I did not have time to read the article on the news stand. Does anyone here subscribe to this magazine, and can share some of the specifics from the December 2011 edition that features this article?

Sorry for the blurry photo.

Thanks

IMG_0740.jpg

Last edited:
I did not have time to read the article on the news stand. Does anyone here subscribe to this magazine, and can share some of the specifics from the December 2011 edition that features this article?

Sorry for the blurry photo.

Thanks

Why didn't you just buy it?

Maybe fast but the wheels are completely hellasunk

HKSPD11-364.jpg

Dunno about fastest or not... the front brake calipers are nice

never seen that kinda widebody setup, must be a one-off

Are those 2" wheel spacers on the rear I see? More proof that wheel spacers are indeed safe.

I like the 2" spacers...:smile: Apparently a stock width wheel is wide enough for a track record breaking run! :biggrin:

What about the 600HP being the fastest??? There are several 600+HP street cars in the states!!

I do like the engine mounted longitudinally. Now that's different? :confused:
Well not really it's actually mounted the more normal way. (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi, Bugatti, F1, INDY, etc.) Now to a question... Is there a kit to do this in our street NSX's? Maybe a 350 V8 in an NSX?? :eek: :confused: :eek:

Just Kidding guys I'm a purest!!

I like the 2" spacers...:smile: Apparently a stock width wheel is wide enough for a track record breaking run! :biggrin:

It's funny, but you see this type of thing a lot in Japan. Tuners really don't put crazy large rubber underneath their cars and still turn really fast lap times. They do it all with suspension, engine and the crazy (lightweight) JDM Drivers :tongue:

Back