• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jay Wolfe Acura and PPI recommendations

Out of towner here....Anyone have experience with Jay Wolfe Acura in Kansas City?
Any other recommendations around that area for a PPI?

TIA!

My son-in-law who has a twin to my NSX but 2 years newer has used Jay Wolfe for all of his service for the last 3 years, and has been happy with their service and attitude. I can try to get you the name of the tech that is NSX rated so you can call direct if you wish. They worked on my RL on an emergent basis as well. For both of us, looking at the frame for jaw marks was something that was not normally done, and we both asked the tech to specifically look hard, as we found many on about 5 or 6 cars. LMK
Best,
Don

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure that the message got through. Jennifer @ Jay Wolfe, is customer relations manager, and Dusty, service writer, Joe Reese, NSX tech. All recommended. IF you ever get to St. Louis, look me up.
Warm regards,
Don

My NSX is serviced at Jay Wolfe. I have been satisfied with their service and willingness to work with my schedule.

Back