• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jdm color production numbers? Neutron white pearl

Are there any numbers concerning colors and production numbers? Just picked up a neutron white pearl nh-545p by mistake (thought it was GPW). It’s an auto but only 24k miles and service records. Trying to check how many of this and some of the blues were produced if possible 🤘🏼

Attachments

• IMG_5655.jpeg
    IMG_5655.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 7
Are there any numbers concerning colors and production numbers? Just picked up a neutron white pearl nh-545p by mistake (thought it was GPW). It’s an auto but only 24k miles and service records. Trying to check how many of this and some of the blues were produced if possible 🤘🏼
Nice! I LOVE Neutron White- it's like Champ White with this gorgeous pearl in it. It's unreal in bright sun. Keiichi Tsuchiya liked the color so much that he had Honda repaint his Champ White NA2 NSX-R to that color after he crashed it at Ebisu.

Sadly, there is no production color data for JDM NSXs that we have available, other than some info on NSX-R and Type-S cars.

Edit, errr it was Platinum White Pearl LOL. Still love me some Neutron though. :D

Doug said a handful worldwide (zero US)
Toprank said you’ll never see another

Given mine is an auto with beige interior it just may be a 1 of 1 spec

Neutron White was not a special order color like Imola or Lime Green. It was a standard NSX color on the JDM custom order plan. I'm not sure Doug would have access to the Honda production data from Japan since even Acura can't get it- he is correct this color was NEVER offered in the U.S. on a new NSX order from the dealer. You may want to check with a vendor like MITA, T3TEC or RFY, who may be able to access the Honda records in Japan and give you a definitive answer.

Back