• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM Left and Right NSX Darker Taillights

Hey guys, up for sale, I have a set of JDM NSX DArker tailights, Left and a Right. I just got them from japan, and I'm not going to be using them so I am selling them. They have very light to small scratches, nothing bad or major, and they are barely noticeable. I'm asking $350 + shipping. VEry hard to get ahold of thanks!

Attachments

• Picture 550a.JPG
    Picture 550a.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,369
Last edited:
If you take paypal, I'll take them.

I'm sort of interested in the JDM darker taillights but what about the center piece to match...are those available? I'm not getting to Japan any time soon. SOS has them listed and does list the center piece separate but doesn't say that it is the darker one to match.

I've got a 1991 silver with 20k miles.

if not gone yet i want them!!! PM sent.i'm off to Italy tomorrow and can get the center if i need it....

i'll take them if they're still available...i can get the center...PM sent!

I'm local and can pick this up in person if it's still available. Let me know.

Are these still available or not?

Japanese Darker Tailights Left and Right for 91-01 NSX

Hey guys, im up selling a set of Japanese Darker Taillights for 91-01 NSX. Pictures are Available, very minor to light scratches, not noticeable. I have a Left and Right. Asking $300 + Shipping, thanks !

chris

Re: Japanese Darker Tailights Left and Right for 91-01 NSX

Chris,
I'm not sure you got my first posting, but I'm interested in them. Does it also have the center panel darkened with it? Let me know.

:smile:

I will take them if not spoken for.

Mods. Im not sure if this is appropriate, but This guy is not legit! Im not sure if you going to let this reply pass. Im just trying to warn others to save them time.
This guy agreed to sell me the exact pair of tail lights more than two month ago in this thread
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41977
. We had agreed to the price of $250. He strang me along for 2 weeks. I wasted 2 days of my time to make the appointments we had set up. Dont bother with this Jerk!!!!!
Tony

OK ..after many attempts i FINALLY GOT THEM!!! :eek: he's just a super busy guy and after about 300 phone calls and a quick drive to Pasadena (1 1/2 hours each way), i have them.. he is a nice guy..just always busy...BTW..they look great..

ok then...ill take back the fraud comment.

C'mon now.....I am a very busy guy too but you cant even answer an e-mail or a PM. It just seems to me that if you want to sell something you should be ready to sell it. Heck, you must have sold them the first day you posted them and you were not ready?...C'mon now.

Jason

Back