• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jenson Button and Honda WIN

Jenson finially wins his firta F1 race:biggrin: Congratulations. Looks like the new NSX might be coming out soon. Didn't Honda say when we win in F1 again they will bring out the new NSX:biggrin: :biggrin:

Honda's back!

Finally! Go Button! and even Barrichello was only 2 seconds behind Nick Heidfeld with excellent chances to score as 3rd since his honda was also flying!.. wow what a race i'm very very happy for Honda and all of us Honda fans forever!
Honda is bringing back GOOD memories from the 80-90's :biggrin: :

Thanks Honda team!
OScar

I was soooooooooo happy when Button crossed the finishing line first, still smiling. I love you Honda F1 Racing Team, good job!

Honda Wins!

4232_1280.jpg

4233_800.jpg

ChrisK said:
Jenson finially wins his firta F1 race:biggrin: Congratulations. Looks like the new NSX might be coming out soon. Didn't Honda say when we win in F1 again they will bring out the new NSX:biggrin: :biggrin:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but PLEASE put a spoiler warning on your post title and put the actual text inside your posting.:frown:

Very often I tape F1 races, stay away from the news so I won't hear about it, then watch it later. I hadn't expected to hear the results here on Prime.

dquarasr2 said:
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but PLEASE put a spoiler warning on your post title and put the actual text inside your posting.:frown:

Very often I tape F1 races, stay away from the news so I won't hear about it, then watch it later. I hadn't expected to hear the results here on Prime.

Ditto. :frown:

I must say, I am very pleased with Honda's showing today. Jenson looked like he was going to overtake Alonso anyway. Bravo. Nice finish for Rubens makes me think Honda's getting it together and maybe Jenson's whining was somewhat justified.

Great job Honda!

Renault is in serious trouble...whoa. If Ferrari gets within striking distance the title is pretty much theirs. Massa looks to be getting better every race and Fisi looks worse every race. He's been an awful teammate recently. Ferrari is so consistent and you can never, ever count Michael out of anything.

Anyone know if he's going to be penalized for that blocking of De La Rosa and cutting the corner to stay ahead? I believe he should be penalized as it cost Pedro some time ultimately...

Last edited:
Oops. Sorry. Maybe the moderators should just merge this topic with the other "Jenson 1st win" topic so they are all in one place.

Chris,
I don't think he meant to merge it. Rather, not put the outcome of the race as the title. It could easily be titled as Hungary GP (spoiler inside). This way, he and people like him (including me) can avoid this thread and won't ruin our experience watching the race on tape.

Back