• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JGTC coming to California Speedway

JGTC is finally coming to the US in December(17-19) fo an all-star race featuring Japan's top 25 cars!!!! Tickets are on sale. For more info go to:
http://www.jgtcusa.net/

I'm going, maybe we can get a group of us to drive down together.:p

F**KING SWEET!!!!!

I saw JGTC in Japan at Suzuka in Nov 2002... The only time I have seen a McClaren GTR!

This is worth the trip, I highly recommend seeing this race since you can't see these GT cars anywhere else.

This is awesome. I wish we could organize to represent NSXPRIME and avail of the group benefits. See ad below from JGTC USA website:

"A lot of you belong to a club or group so we thought we’d give you the opportunity to represent at GT Live. Starting in June we’ll be offering car club packages that include a weekend pass, preferred parking, a dedicated lounge in the parking area and participation in the VIP fan lap, which is exclusive to car clubs. "

I'm definitely going!
:D :D

I am trying to figure out if GT Live is something separate from the weekend pass. Have you figured out if GT Live is an extra cost?

It looks like GT Live will also get you an opportunity to ride with a JGTC driver.

GT Live is not extra it is included w/ the pass. They are apparantly only giving 7 rides in a JGTC car. They mentioned something about having contests for the oppurtunity to ride in one

I emailed stephen at the promotion office and he said the demo rides will be thru lottery.

I already bought my tickets... now I have to figure out a way to get there.

I might take my S2000 down for the auto-x.

Back