• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

jgtc on tv?

I feel your pain brotherman. After going through Speed Channel's press releases, I saw that they are in fact going to telivise but about after the new year.

But there's lots of pics going around here and other forums. So we'll have to live vicariously.

So is this a "NO" the JGTC isn't going to be on TV at all ???

lucky me, I got to go yesterday to California Speedway

Not sure if it makes a diiference but it was carried by Japanese TV, they spent alot of time filming the NSX Club Cars and talking to the owners of Blue cars :biggrin: , the races were on tv in the suites live, the video is out there somewhere. Let me know where you find it please.

chaos236.com said:
NASCAR owns SPEED,hopefully someone else will come out with a SPEED VISION again and make SPEED all nascar.

Fox owns the Speed Channel.

serialNSXer said:
Do you know when??

No, I don't. Probably b/c Speed and the SCCA don't know yet. All that is listed on their programming guide is that the event will be televised after the new year. "Today’s race was taped for broadcast on SPEED Channel, and will be aired shortly after the first of the year. For additional information, visit the event site at www.jgtcusa.net."

For future reference http://www.scca.org/index.asp

jgtc was crazy ! I loved it :) poor little 350s were no match for us nsxs :wink: does anyone has video or pictures of the fan lap wit all the nsxs? i would like to see some :biggrin:

I distinctively heard Mr. MC, Alain De Cadenet (Speed Channel Commentator) announced to the attending crowd yesterday after the champagne-spraying award ceremony that THIS race in Fontana "....will be aired on Speed TV in 3 to 4 weeks! Don't forget to tune in!!....."

BTW the champagne tasted great..... :)

Back