• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jh4na1156mt000252

offer 12,000.00 I'm sure that probably the best offer he got so far..

Why were the timing belts, water pump etc. changed at 51k km's? These aren't due for another 20-30k km's so unless it was after market, seems a little odd. Not cheap parts, but i'm no mechanic.

Why were the timing belts, water pump etc. changed at 51k km's? These aren't due for another 20-30k km's so unless it was after market, seems a little odd. Not cheap parts, but i'm no mechanic.

It's always better to change the timing belt/water pump considering the year of the car. If it was a 2002 it'll be fine to wait 'til it's recommended timing change.

I've messaged him a few times via email> He doesn't seem to say much about the car, just that he has it for sale, and how he's not in a "hurry" to sell it, alhough, he's had it for sale for almost 1 year!!! oh wow. :tongue:

not only that,but the kelly values hit that car at $18-21K, but that doesn't include the "electrical fire salvage title".

Salvage title cars are a pandora's box. You will get what you pay for there are no free lunches and a good reason the car has not sold in a year.

YOu don't, unless your dad is the bank CEO haha.:tongue:

Back