• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jh4na118xst000567

Apparently its a purple 1995 NSX with 20,000miles. Dealer claims its a clean title but AutoCheck comes back with a Insurance LOSS in April 2010.

The dealer tried to pawn it off as a 'fender bender'.

I would have bought it had it not been the whole total loss thing. So I guess this is one of those 'title washing' scenario's? First time I've seen it in action.

That dealer is counting on a dumb ass coming in - some "young kid" looking for a good deal. Salvage titles are tough to sell. There are companies/body shops that specialize in putting cars back together.
That's just one more reason to stay away from small time dealers!
You hear story after story about crap like this and it's always some small time dealer. Go to a primer or individual with records and get a good PPI.

There is no substitute....

Here's the LINK to Craigslist ad

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/1910487654.html

craigslist ads expire in a week so here's the post (minus dealer #)

I Rare Super clean 1995 purple Acura nsx T-Top Roof Loaded only 21,K Original miles, 3.0 liter 270hp engine and a 6 speed manual transmission. Power locks, windows, mirrors and seats.Premium Sound System , Premium Black Leather Interior.
Price $35,900
Mileage 21,000
Body Style Sport Utility
Exterior Color Purple
Interior Color Black
Engine 6 Cylinder
Transmission Manual
Drive Type 2 wheel drive
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Two Door
Call me if interested to pre-view, at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Dealer Documentary Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price.

those rims look like they came of a 1995 Intergra i think. so the rear rims are way to thin I think like
7 inch so this guy has 7 inch front and 7 inch rear. maybe not though

so he possibly took the rims off his integra and put them on the NSX and kept the NSX rims to sell on the side.

not a fan of the Purple color, but it grows on you IF the car that is painted purple is in MINT condition

Last edited:
those rims look like they came of a 1995 Intergra i think.
so he possibly took the rims off his integra and put them on the NSX and kept the NSX rims to sell on the side.

The 1995 Integra was a 4x100 bolt pattern, so Integra wheels wouldn't fit. In addition, the 1995 Integra wheels don't look like that.

jackyche,
Avoid this car if it is truly a salvage title. Don't make someone else's total loss your total loss.

They look like factory rims to me???

<TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
3m83o23l15V25T05R1a8kc5d0be29167e1b2a.jpg
</TD><TD align=middle>
3k53m83lb5Q55U45R4a8ke223f79cf96413d7.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>
3kc3m63l25V15Y25X2a8k4fb24dbd2aed1a96.jpg
</TD><TD align=middle>
3k33md3l05W35U65P1a8k4f5d01fc8ea61811.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You should post the dealer phone number as well and actual dealer, so we all know to stay clear. Why hide it - they're the ones trying to do a scam.

Back