• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jim Hall Karting - Day 2 - June 24, 2006

Choose the day which works best for you.

• Total voters
Re: Jim Hall Karting - Day 2 - You choose the day!

NSXTC said:
June 24 sounds good to me. Hopefully, Craig (1BADNSX) can come too…we both did day 1 awhile ago.

Don't you mean?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1BADC6Zsmall.jpg
    1BADC6Zsmall.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 337

Oh my :eek:
The ongoing battle between Craig and Marc continues...............

Craig,
Marc heard of you going and immediately signed up. That Elise is kinda like a go kart.........

Marc,
Craig is down to his "fighter weight" and the new CORVETTE has either made him a better or worse driver :biggrin:

Ha! I gotta drag Craig to Willow Springs one of these days so we can see what that bad boy can do! With a car like that, you really dont need to worry about momentum into the turns. You can point and click on all the straights and still come away with insane laptimes...especially at a high HP track like Big Willow!
sm109.gif

Now, the Elise is a totally different story. Like the NSX, it's not loaded with gobs of power....you need a real driver for that thing!

Craig: You gotta update your avatar now! Maybe a pic of a balding potbellied middle age guy with a corvette leather jacket and gold chains sitting on his lazy boy??
sm87.gif

OK, back to Karts...what is the official list so far? John, you should redo your post # 1 since we have a firm date now and put up a numbered list of all the entrants.

Updated list, with only 4 more needed:

1. NSXTC - Marc PAID
2. ss_md - Scott PAID
3. ANYTIME - John PAID
4. tbnsx PAID
5. CDub - Chris PAID
6. Si PAID
7. NSXMAS - Frank PAID
8. BambooKid - Ed C. PAID
9. Graham S.
10. Eric C.
11. Rick Penprafe
12. Tim Penprafe
13. coolnsx - Gil
14. awsomr1 - James
15. Craig

Sorry guys, as much as I enjoyed Day1, I can not make Day 2. :frown: :frown: :frown:

Update:

We now have 9 paid!!!!

With so many wanting us to have this event sooner than late June, here is about the only earlier date that is available. If this date works for you, please add your name to the May 13th list below. There will always be June 24th date if we all cannot go earlier.

Possible earlier date?
Saturday, May 13th (the day before Mothers Day)

FYI, There is no charge to change the date.

List for May 13th
1. ANYTIME - John
2. you?

List for June 24th
1. NSXTC - Marc PAID
2. ss_md - Scott PAID
3. ANYTIME - John PAID
4. tbnsx PAID
5. CDub - Chris PAID
6. Si PAID
7. NSXMAS - Frank PAID
8. BambooKid - Ed C. PAID
9. Craig PAID
10. Graham S.
11. Eric C.
12. Rick Penprafe
13. Tim Penprafe
14. coolnsx - Gil
15. awsomr1 - James

I vote to keep it june. Not only for logistical reasons with all the paid folks, but also because June is too hot at the desert road course tracks but should be nice and cool in Oxnard.

Craig: I found the perfect new avatar for you!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 299
So...... Are we set then for Saturday June 24th? I have to make some plans for this summer and would like to know if I can schedule July dates.

Thanks!

Yes, we are ALL paid and set in stone for June 24th, as it has been for a few months now. We are still 3 short of the total 12 needed for the event to be exclusive to us.

In 2 days, Jim Hall will either:
1. Ask me to pay for 3 people, even if we don't have 3 extra people going.
2. Open it up to the general public and fill the 3 spots, bringing us up to the 12 needed for the exclusive event.

Even if they open it up to the general public and add 3 peeps, we can still control the total people going, since we meet the criteria of the 12 minimum needed.

ANYTIME,
I apologize but I am not going to be able to make it to the Day 2 kart event. Hopefully, the group can get 3 others or at least a couple good racers from the general public.

Thanks for taking care of all the arrangements.

Ryan

Carpool anyone? What time did we leave from Irvine last time? We met at Cdub's place, right? Should we do the same?

Ed

It's a shame I couldn't attend Day 1...Day 2 sounds like it will be so much fun!

Eric, I think they have a "quick learn" available that would allow you to join in with the group. Check with Anytime to verify this is correct. Hope you can make it, the first session was a blast :biggrin:

bambookid said:
Carpool anyone? What time did we leave from Irvine last time? We met at Cdub's place, right? Should we do the same?

Ed

Ed,

We can carpool together. Where do you live? I can meet at your house this time if it is close to the freeway than my place.

Scott, carpool with us?

Back