• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joe Lomoriello @ Vince's Autobody Works (Poughkeepsie, NY)

Another thumbs up for Joe at Vince's Autobody.

- Excellent communication: kept you updated on the progress of your car from the inspection, parts order, start of work, suggestions, end of work.

- Friendly service: picked me up without question from the local train station and drove me to the rental car agency that was out of his way.

- Excellent work / attention to detail: Joe can spot non-factory paintwork from 50 feet away with just a glance. He pointed out what could be done to improve my car and offered reasonable solutions that fit my budget. When the work was complete, it was like looking at a new car. You can tell that the guys at Vince's take pride in their work.

As a person, Joe must be a great drinking buddy - he just cracks you up with his jokes and stories.

Thanks for everything Joe and Tommy! I'm very happy with my car after you guys worked your magic on it. I'll work on getting you guys those Asian pairs/pears. And thanks to LarryB for the E-01 CD Changer answer :)

-Brian.

Back