• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jon Martin

Just wanted to update everyone here that Jon Martin is now at Diamond Valley Honda in Hemet, CA. Yes I know he is in the boonies now, but he is happier and doing well. If anyone of you guys and gals are out that way then he is a great option to go to for your needs.

At the same time I wanted to give Ramon at Niguel Motors a shout out too for assisting me on trying to get my smog taken care of since my prospeed rdx ecu upgrade is causing me to run rich and failing smog. He also took care of some other things for me so thank you Ramon.

Being in So Cal we have many options so in case you guys are wondering I will put them all out there on here,

San Diego areas- Nick at Applied Motors and Greenlight Motors.

LA,OC,Boonies- Jon Martin at Diamond Valley Honda, Ramon at Niguel Motors, Shane at Autowave, and Robert(independent technician), Giancarlo Borrelli at B-Line Motorsports in San Pedro and South Coast Acura.

Nor Cal- Shad at Driving Ambition

Parts and buying Acuras check out South Coast Acura since they are nice enough to host our monthly meets we should also support the dealership.

Laters,

E

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Eddy. I had an appt. to see Jon in Costa Mesa about my Crosstour a few months ago but he was out that day. Good to know that he's not there anymore.

Hi Patty,

There are still good techs that are still working there such as Kevin, Angel, and others that are still at Power Honda. The guys there gained a lot of experience from being under Jon while he was there. Some have followed Jon from Cerritos Acura, so Power Honda is not a bad local dealership choice for service still or South Coast Acura if you have to have a local OC dealership to service you.

Otherwise everyone has their own personal preferences and we are lucky to have more than a few choices to go to.
Thank you to all the vendors, dealerships, and shops that support our car still.

Regards,

E

Thats good to know. Last time I visited ha wasnt at South Coast Acura anymore. Great guy and helped us out a lot. Was wondering where he moved to. If you get the chance to say hi to Jon Martin for us. Tell him Dennis and Joaquin from the Philippines say hi.

That's a good compilation. Thanks for posting it up - as well as updating us with Jon's whereabouts. He's a good guy and a great resource.

Nothing closer than Jon or the coast for those living in Inland Empire? And what about those in the Valley?

Bump. I just dug this thread up. I was looking for Jon's name so I could talk to him about my Crosstour again.

- - - Updated - - -

Jon Martin is at 877-252-4110. What a huge help he was for me! He patiently explained the brake issue I have with my Honda Crosstour and what I can do about it. It's not serious and it's nice to understand my options and trust that he is telling me the truth. If I took it to a dealership without the knowledge he gave me, I'd be told I had warped rotors and I'd pay to get them machined, which really isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Just wanted to update everyone here that Jon Martin is now at Diamond Valley Honda in Hemet, CA. Yes I know he is in the boonies now, but he is happier and doing well. If anyone of you guys and gals are out that way then he is a great option to go to for your needs.

At the same time I wanted to give Ramon at Niguel Motors a shout out too for assisting me on trying to get my smog taken care of since my prospeed rdx ecu upgrade is causing me to run rich and failing smog. He also took care of some other things for me so thank you Ramon.

Being in So Cal we have many options so in case you guys are wondering I will put them all out there on here,

San Diego areas- Nick at Applied Motors and Greenlight Motors.

LA,OC,Boonies- Jon Martin at Diamond Valley Honda, Ramon at Niguel Motors, Shane at Autowave, and Robert(independent technician), Giancarlo Borrelli at B-Line Motorsports in San Pedro and South Coast Acura.

Nor Cal- Shad at Driving Ambition

Parts and buying Acuras check out South Coast Acura since they are nice enough to host our monthly meets we should also support the dealership.

Laters,

E

Hi Prime,

Can I get the 411 on San Diego areas- Nick at Applied Motors and Greenlight Motors. how is he compare to Autowave, how are his rates, is he a certified NSX mechanic, and etc. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards,
Dat

Back