• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JTran Studios Meet

Jtran Studios Summer Meet Throwdown!

- DJ - Food - Shop Tours - Consultations - Tons of Tight Ass Rides - Parts orders and sales all night long - Professional Photographer Chreeno will be in attendance so shine yo shiznit! Come and join in on the fun! July 30th 7-10:30p.m.! 11715 Veterans Memorial Drive Houston, TX 77067. Check us out on the web jtranstudio.com
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Jtran Studios"desire to be different!"
11715 Veterans Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77067
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=620937

Last edited:
Why is Planet Zero ricey?

Have you been there? It is in an arcade parking lot and the crowd is young, and kids that young tend to gravitate towards less mature tastes, generally speaking. I actually don't mind going out there at all, it can be really fun and you get to see a lot of creativity but some of my friends get annoyed with some of the crowd. Last time I went there were a few NSXs there and even got to meet some new owners, so It was fun. I'm not trying to knock it at all I'm just pointing out that some might consider it "ricier" than the jtran meet.

Last edited:
Everyone needs some rice in their diet.:biggrin: I'll probably see ya'll on the 30th. I missed Team Bash so I gotta do something.:frown:

So this is actually in about a month and not this month

Back