• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

July 16-July 17 at Mosport

Genesee Valley Chapter of the BMW Car Club is having a track event
July 16-July 17 at Mosport
Registration is not open yet but I thought I would plant the seed, for many of you where here last year and it was a great time
Cheers,
John B

http://www.gvc-bmwcca.org/

You knows I is coming!:cool: Put me down fer a spot!:biggrin:

Ifs I's can join u fer Nascar I can peel it with u on the track!:wink:

Seriously folks, great day(s) fun bunch, well run event, great shirts!:biggrin:

Stu,
If I am not mistaken, didn't you Utter the words: " I would rather push my chevy then drive a ford"

What's that all about??? Regardless, that polyester Tony Stewart shirt fit you well

cheers,
John

Ps You got to love the fact that the glen had the Prototypes and GT's running the day before Nascar (last year at the glen)

Stu,
If I am not mistaken, didn't you Utter the words: " I would rather push my chevy then drive a ford"

Seriously, I'm thinking about getting an american car (truck) for the 1st time in my life - to pull my Porsche. I'm wondering if its the after effects of seeing those fat girls' breasts...I still wake up in cold sweats from time to time.:eek: :eek:

Regardless, that polyester Tony Stewart shirt fit you well

Fits? Who cares? I sweated off 10 lbs wearing it, and 20+ girls came up and asked me if I WAS Tony and if they could get my autograph! (I'm guessing it was 'cuz I'm thin):eek: :rolleyes:

Ps You got to love the fact that the glen had the Prototypes and GT's running the day before Nascar (last year at the glen)

Loved it, like surf and turf, but more like Whale and Horsey-set.:wink:

Back