• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 27th Wednesday Night Party @ Rich's 8PM

We are officially launching our website www.yippykya.com and we are inviting everyone to our party. I'll be bringing my NSX there and there will be parking at the front for whoever is bringing theirs. Make sure to RSPV to get on the VIP list at [email protected] or call for Info at 832-465-4110. You can also call me at 281-561-6778. This is a party you don't want to miss.

Here's what Yahoo Biz have to say about us. http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070619/20070619006505.html?.v=1

image001.jpg

Hrm.
Ive been to Rich's before, nice club.
Nsx parking out front eh ?

Tempting.

Only problem is, my gf and I are having our 5 year anniversary tomorrow and are celebrating tomorrow.

Whats this Yippakya site anyways ? Social networking site ?

Any Nsxprimers going ?

Hrm.
Ive been to Rich's before, nice club.
Nsx parking out front eh ?

Tempting.

Only problem is, my gf and I are having our 5 year anniversary tomorrow and are celebrating tomorrow.

Whats this Yippakya site anyways ? Social networking site ?

Any Nsxprimers going ?

Come on by after your celebration. The party will still go on until 2AM :tongue:

Yippykya much more then a social site. It will revolutionize the internet. Please visit or even better sign up as our member to find out more. It's really too much to explain in a few words.
Or read what Forbes have to say about us. http://www.forbes.com/businesswire/feeds/businesswire/2007/06/19/businesswire20070619006505r1.html

I read through the yahoo link you posted and was wondering, what if you're not interested in getting "discovered"? Is this going to be the next "Myspace"?
Just wondering.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Rich's a gay club (not that there's anything wrong with it)? Yes, I've been there when Tiesto came into town.

I read through the yahoo link you posted and was wondering, what if you're not interested in getting "discovered"? Is this going to be the next "Myspace"?
Just wondering.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Rich's a gay club (not that there's anything wrong with it)? Yes, I've been there when Tiesto came into town.

It used to be. Didn't you use to go? haha :tongue: :biggrin:

Nah, it's straight now. I've gone a few times this year when my friend DJ Ebonics from 97.9 was DJ'ing. He has some pretty crazy mixes. Haven't been lately, but that place gets packed. Even at 2am, people are still coming.

Just wondering.

If you don't want to be discovered then you are there to discover others. Like surfing American Idol and vote. In addition, you can open up your own store and you can swap stuff. So no..it's not like myspace.

Yes, Rich's back in the 90s is more or less a gay club, but not anymore. I think they moved on. In fact, lots of Goddesses hang out there now.

Hey man I would like to be on the VIP list with 4 other girls. I will roll in the NSX so have a parking spot for me. Let me know man thanks.

Just wondering.

Wow.
No way. I was there when Tiesto came into town as well.

What a small world.

Z is right, it used to be exclusively gay, but is no longer.

I just made it home from having an alarm installed...it's already 9:45pm and getting ready and THEN trying to find you guys would make a very late arrival for me. I will soon meet some of you guys one day!

D@mn I missed it again! By just a few hours this time... I was looking for something to do tonight too! I'll start checking this thread around the 20th or so next time... when is the next GTG? And does anyone know who has the red nsx with the black top around the galleria/memorial, black 5 spoke rims, looks like a black JGTC rear valence?

I just got back from going to the Yippykya party at Rich's.

Had a great time. Gf and I really enjoyed the fashion show too.

Thanks again for inviting us, im glad I could make it, even though I didnt get a chance to see any nsxprimers!

Btw Koolinnsx, I tried sending you a text message from my phone, but for some reason it kept getting returned. I didnt try calling you, because I wouldnt have been able to hear you anyways in there! Heh.

Thank you all for coming. It was a great turnout and a very successful night. I'm so glad that I had a chance to meet some of you. I was quite drunk last night :tongue: now that I'm sober with a headache, I want to know who's who in the forum that I've met. Can you please sound out?

ModernCEO: I tried looking for you with the description the front door gave me, but no luck. Should of call me....Omar did. :smile:

Last edited:
Thank you all for coming. It was a great turnout and a very successful night. I'm so glad that I had a chance to meet some of you. I was quite drunk last night :tongue: now that I'm sober with a headache, I want to know who's who in the forum that I've met. Can you please sound out?

ModernCEO: I tried looking for you with the description the front door gave me, but no luck. Should of call me....Omar did. :smile:

Jesse,
Great party, had a blast last night. Nice meeting you last night.

Henry

Hey man it was nice meeting you last nite. That party was happening. I had to do a half day at work today because I got so fucked up. Thanks man.:wink:

Back