• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June Starbucks meet Dallas/Ft Worth

Well we never were able to get together last month because of the monsoon rain season, so how about the second Tues in June (12th) 7:30-9:30. Starbucks 114/MacArthur. Devin will you be there, i am interested to compare our sound systems and there is another local X'er (Jason)that would like to hear the difference in our magna flow exhuast set-ups. I know Mike is most likely down. I am dying to show off my car after 3.5 months at CarToys. I think we can get 6-10 NSX's out. Derek, Vaughn, Brett, Jim, Victor, Moazzam, Brent, Mike, Devin, Me (Derek #2), Aaron, Will, Jason and others.....

Derek glad you got your car back, that's a long wait! I didn't realize CarToys ended up doing it for you and I am assuming Tony doesn't work at CarToys :cool: , either. Glad you got it worked out either way. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of it.

Charlie

Well, Tony had it for three weeks and did nothing, so i took it to cartoys for them to sit on it for 4 weeks before doing anything. It has been a tremendous pain in my A the last 3 mos. Everything turned out very well. However, i have an unusual smell off fuel in my interior now, so i need to figure out where it is comming from. I dont know if the air fuel ratios got screwd up and i am smelling that or if they possibly punctured my gas tank bolting something down. So i am kinda upset about that. Otherwise, the car looks and sounds unbelievable in my opinion. I post pics soon.

Derek

Last edited:
dang man sorry to hear about all your troubles. You were more patient then I could have been. I had to throw a fit to get Tony to finish my car and then basically had to redo everything since that time. Sounds like it was worth the wait for you though! Glad you are back on the road.

I think Charlie wants to move back to dallas as he can never seem to stay way from the local boards =) wait, i'm on here posting too...crap :biggrin:

Allen

Charlie wishes he had never moved from Dallas, haha. Allen now that me and you are gone it's just down to Mike rolling by himself these days cause Devin is to busy being a full time playboy, haha. Derek 1 and Derek 2 yall have to step up to the plate and give Mike some company.

These poor guys are still trying to get more then 2 people to show up for a meet!

I am down, maybe we need to move the location this time JUST for Derek #1

no no.. don't do that for me... I am never sure if I can make it. But I am pretty sure more of the Dallas, Plano, McKinney, Frisco etc people would try harder to make it.

Hey Guys,

I guess I missed everyone, I was at starbucks from about 7:15-7:40 (I thought it was at 7 not 7:30 :redface: ) I was parked by the Taco Diner because it was the only place with free spaces. Next time I should probably get someones cell number :rolleyes: Hope the event turned out good, I still look forward to checking out the exhaust!

Yeah, i showed up too, i was there at 7:45 to 8:15. Did anyone show up later then that? Sorry I missed you Jason. I thought Mike would be there for sure. The weather was great, not sure why the poor turnout? These meets used to have a great turnout a year ago. Not sure what happened?

Derek

Derek I must have just missed you twice... After I posted I decided to head back over there to see if anyone was still around. I pulled in at 8:30 and drove around but didn't see anyone so I left. Oh well there is always next time :)

Last edited:
Ah somethings just never change. Another poor DFW turnout. I dont know what it is about that place, but if you can manage to get more then 2 NSXs at the same place more then once a year you are doing good.

Man even out here in BFE New Mexico there was like 7 of us the one time we got together.

Shame on you Mike for "forgetting" haha:tongue:

Sorry fellas...I just been busy playing that. I forget to check the boards...
Hey Charlie...hope you move back to Dallas soon bro.

Back