• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just a tease...Full carbon console double din.

Paid 2 months ago, still no product. Everytime I call I hear its at the body shop needing just clear coat and the hold up is the body shop. Last call was 3 weeks ago and they told me end of the week. 3 weeks later still nothing.

I also paid 3 months ago (1/15/2014) and when I got tired of waiting and asked for a refund I was told that they couldn't find proof that I had paid. I sent the proof still asking for a refund and have heard NOTHING. :mad:

Last edited:
I also paid 3 months ago (1/15/2014) and when I got tired of waiting and asked for a refund I was told that they couldn't find proof that I had paid. I sent the proof still asking for a refund and have heard NOTHING. :mad:

Sorry to hear that you guys are going through that. I had to chase him down to get on the original list, then fight to cancel it. I will say that he did refund me though, but then chastised about the whole thing "because I should've called the shop" even though I am in Afghanistan. Crazy, but I hope you guys get your money back, or the product at least.

MY refund check arrived in the mail today :smile:

Paid on 1/13/2014, and with the eta that keeps getting pushed back, I asked for a refund on the 5/5/2014. Called the shop twice, being told I'll be refunded via Paypal that day. Still waiting on my Paypal refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Refund received.

I was told I could get a refund. Emailed and still no response. Gonna try to call again this week then dispute charges. Problem is we trusted the guy and waited over 2 months I don't think we may be able to dispute at this point as most credit cards have a 2 month limit

If you guys need something, call the shop. 405-201-7999. If you don't get an answer, leave a message. Simple as that. Our store number and email is posted publicly for a reason.

Back