• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just an FYI, there is a new Acura Dealer in Downey CA.

Just wanted to say hi. We took over Downey Acura as of today, 1-24-05 and have changed the name to Planet Acura to tie into our other stores theme (Honda World :LOL: ) We look forward to meeting you all, setting up a few meets and track days, as well as serving you with the highest satisfaction in mind. We are deeply involved in the S2000 community are excited to help out the Acura community and becoming a sponsor of this site. Our website will be up this week.
Thanks
Matt Piercey
General Sales Manager
Planet Acura
562-869-1111

Hi Matt -

Congrat's on the purchase to you and your family. Glad to see you over here. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that it's always a good thing to have a good dealer that actually cares about the cars and more importantly the customer.

I hope you can bring the same high level of satisfaction to the NSX community that you've done to the S2K community.

pierceman said:
We look forward to meeting you all, setting up a few meets and track days,

Did you say Meets and Track Days?!!! Nice.. make sure you let us know. I'm in for track days for sure.
a Grand opening NSX meet would probably be a good kick off to the new name. Cool to have a load of NSX in front of your dealership..

Congrats to Planet Acura.

A little birdie told me that Matt might have something else special in the works.

pierceman said:
Just wanted to say hi. We took over Downey Acura as of today, 1-24-05 and have changed the name to Planet Acura to tie into our other stores theme (Honda World :LOL: ) We look forward to meeting you all, setting up a few meets and track days, as well as serving you with the highest satisfaction in mind. We are deeply involved in the S2000 community are excited to help out the Acura community and becoming a sponsor of this site. Our website will be up this week.
Thanks
Matt Piercey
General Sales Manager
Planet Acura
562-869-1111
Sweet!!! I know you've helped the S2k community out a lot.

If interested, post in the www.clubrsx.com Southern California forum- people are always looking for a trusted shop/dealer. If you want, I can post there for you.

That would be great Patric. I'll be over there as soon as I can too. We are just getting under way here, once we get rolling, bbq/dent/tech day sounds nice to kick it off right. The first event we will be at is the D1 event in a month. I'll be there for a few hours giving out free Tshirts with our NSX, TSX and our Road Race civic hatch with the built RSX motor in it too.

We are sponsering the S2000 Spugen meet in Whittier in a few months, so I don't want to be too close to it time wise. Also, I am friends with Ferdie at South Coast and don't want to mes with that. We are going to have some fun and make some friends. (btw our site is up and active, just needs some fine tuning.
Thanks
Matt Piercey
562-869-1111

Matt,

You need to edit your avatar to reflect a beautiful 02 Metallic Grey NSX-T. Once again Congrats. I will make it out this Saturday to your new digs to check it and the dealership out.

Tan

Matt,

Beautiful car, it should increase foot traffic somewhat with it parked in the front of your dealership like that for the lookeyloos. Can't wait to see your modifications completion on it.

Tan

Back