• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just bought my '91 - Parts to trade/sell

I've just committed to the purchase of my first NSX, a '91. Should have it within the next two weeks. Car has some "light" modifications, including SuperTrapp exhaust, 17" Enkei racing 5-spokes on all corners (??, I know...), red manifold intake covers, belt cover and strut bar, K&M air filter, Koni yellows.

I plan on returning the car to stock (or as close as I can get it) condition as soon as possible. If anyone is interested in any of the above items or has stock items such as original wheels, airbox, strut bar, belt cover, etc. I'm open to trades/sale in about 2-3 weeks time.

Thanks, and I look forward to joining the ranks soon!

------------------
Live Fast, Play Hard, Lend a Hand

Don,

I also have a Black '91 stock and am interested in swapping. Email me at [email protected] and go from there. I'm located in Reston, VA so we can meet up sometime as well.

Milien

------------------
Milien

91 NSX Black/Ivory
95 BMW M3 Black/Black

Congratulations on getting your first NSX! I used to live in Cockeysville and can't wait to take my NSX on a nice long drive to Maryland someday.

Thanks to all who contacted me via postings and email! As soon as I pick up the car, I'll snap some digitals and email them to anyone interested in what's coming off the car, and we can go from there.

Thanks again for the quick replies...
dd

------------------
Live Fast, Play Hard, Lend a Hand

Back