• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought my first NSX

OK, Made it back in one piece. What a blast it is to drive.:biggrin: It's white w/black int.. 93 w/ 19K miles.

15720NSX1-thumb.jpg

Congrats! Great looking car. Those are some low miles!

What is your impression so far after your drive back?

Congrats on the White NSX, your lucky :eek:. That's the color I was looking for, before, I found my black one (it had 14000 miles on it when pick it up) so could not pass it up, but it's a little to hot for Florida :rolleyes:

Scin said:
What is your impression so far after your drive back?

Impressive handling! Little low on the torque compared to what I'm used to but it rev's to the moon.

Had to dodge a 8' ladder that fell from a pick-up truck right in front of me about 3 miles from my house. It was a piece of cake getting the little car around it.

I will say its not the must comfy car to make 18 hr. trips in. At least for this old fart!:redface:

A big plus- Wife and step-daughter love it!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I think maybe I should have gotten a stick instaed of an auto but like Black94 said above: I couldn't pass it up!

Congrats on the low mileage nsx!

Hal 396, WELCOME to the family!!

Excellent purchase. If you are an aircraft machanic there is nothing that you can't do to maintain your car. Watch on e-Bay and you will find a factory maintenance manual, get one. I think that you will find that the maintenance manual is better made than any aircraft manual that you have seen. They are really a pleasure to work on.

Brad

Good Deal. I bought a service manual for it already. Some guy sells them on e-bay for $5.00. I think he scanned the whole book and put it on a CD in Adobe format.

Congrats on having one of the finest cars ever made, and joining one of the finest online forums ever!

:biggrin:

Back