• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just installed my sparco milano seats

The stock seats look like they would hold you in better? From the pics it looks like a weight gain. Also it looks like you sit a little higher. Love the sparco brand though...:smile:

The stock seats look like they would hold you in better? From the pics it looks like a weight gain. Also it looks like you sit a little higher. Love the sparco brand though...:smile:

sorry but the bolsters are much deeper and I doubt these are heavier than the stockers.

What did you use for sliders?
Thanks

The oem seats are a little deeper on the bottom portion but wider. The backs are not as deep as the sparco seats or at least the sparco sides are tighter. Unfortunately the sparcos are heavier. I was sort of surprised. About 15lbs per seat. The conclusion I came to was that the oem nsx seats are very very good. I had the sparco seats left over from a previous car. I really wasn't expecting the oem nsx seats to be lighter. The milanos look better in my opinion but I could be perfectly happy with the oem seats had I not had the bolsters starting to crack on the stockers. :biggrin:

That's odd, but my Milanos look a little deeper than yours. Also, mine are covered in Alcantara and the suede-like material is much more grippy than the OEM leather, so the feeling they give is that the bolsters hold mi in the seat better during hard cornering.

Now get some harnesses to add to the look and feel and you're all set!

Back