• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just made it to San Fran!

SF 072-480.jpg

SF 073-480.jpg

Finally made it! Where are the bay area peeps at? 310 749 7875 lets go parrr-tayyy =]

PS. this morning i woke up in SF general hospital. Apparently I was mugged near Boardway but I had no cash on me (card is shoe)... so they didn't steal anything. But they beat the crap out of me and I woke up in the hospital and got a CT scan.

So far it's been 4 days and I'm lovin it!

You either have a great sense of humor, Nokoni, or I don't know what to say.

You either have a great sense of humor, Nokoni, or I don't know what to say.

Lol yeah,.... most people told me I'm crazy for enjoying the experience... but as I see it, the more that happens to you in life.... the more stories you have. And whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

You guys don't want to know anymore... lol.

Did you ever put a trailor hitch on your NSX? I should have done that instead of packing bags on the trunk and on top the engine under the glass.

Lazynok, you're the greatest! Attitude, that is. :biggrin:

45103744.JPG

:eek: Sorry to hear about your situation. Be careful up there! I wouldn't be wandering the streets alone.

Sorry to hear that.:mad: I hope you recover soon. Broadway (by North Beach) is not the safest area at night. Glad to see you are in good spirit and able to type. How much longer are you going to be in SF?

Next time, PM Dtrigg (Doug). Doug is probably 2-3 miles from where you were mugged. Doug can line you up with entertainment :biggrin: (the safer part of SF: Pacific Heights). Women just flocks over to him. If you like the wrong type as Doug described.:biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin: Speaking of Doug, I should get together with Doug in SF in September (better weather than the Summer).

Stay safe.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.:mad: I hope you recover soon. Broadway (by North Beach) is not the safest area at night. Glad to see you are in good spirit and able to type. How much longer are you going to be in SF?

Next time, PM Dtrigg (Doug). Doug is probably 2-3 miles from where you were mugged. Doug can line you up with entertainment :biggrin: (the safer part of SF: Pacific Heights). Women just flocks over to him. If you like the wrong type as Doug described.:biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin: Speaking of Doug, I should get together with Doug in SF in September (better weather than the Summer).

Stay safe.
yeah, doug's your guy! ask doug to introduce you to the breathalyzer special ;)

Ok, now you've got me thinking. Doug, where were you on the night in question? :cool:

Me? Where was I? Well, I ah, you mean that night? Oh sure, that night. Well of course we know where I was. I was busy that night. Yeah, that's right I was busy. I went to the moves. That's right, I went to the movies. Yeah, I went to one of those metroplex movies that shows a lot of films. I got there around noon and watched 18 different movies. Got there at noon and got home about three o'clock in the afternoon the next day. Yes, that's were I was, at the movies. Sure I was by myself, but who else would want to see 18 movies?

Say, that reminds me, I have an extra wallet if anyone is interested in buying a used wallet. I mean, how many wallets can a guy like me use?

In addition, I have a large selection of men's clothing from high end stores. The sizes are small, medium and large. Never worn and still have the tags on them. Reason for selling: I just have too many clothes.

That reminds me, I also have a car stereo for sale because I am going to upgrade mine. I don't remember the name of my current stereo, but if you PM me what you're looking for, I'll check mine and let you know if that's what I have.

I found a whole bunch of stuff that fell off a truck the other day. I really don't need any of it. There were things like TVs, stereo systems, etc. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if it's in my inventory.

Sometimes it takes me a week or two to look through my inventory, but remember there is always a NSX discount.

As I recall, you were pretty quick to offer to buy lunch for everyone that day, albeit after everyone had already paid. Come into a little windfall? Hmmm...

Me? Where was I? Well, I ah, you mean that night? Oh sure, that night. Well of course we know where I was. I was busy that night. Yeah, that's right I was busy. I went to the moves. That's right, I went to the movies. Yeah, I went to one of those metroplex movies that shows a lot of films. I got there around noon and watched 18 different movies. Got there at noon and got home about three o'clock in the afternoon the next day. Yes, that's were I was, at the movies. Sure I was by myself, but who else would want to see 18 movies?

Say, that reminds me, I have an extra wallet if anyone is interested in buying a used wallet. I mean, how many wallets can a guy like me use?

In addition, I have a large selection of men's clothing from high end stores. The sizes are small, medium and large. Never worn and still have the tags on them. Reason for selling: I just have too many clothes.

That reminds me, I also have a car stereo for sale because I am going to upgrade mine. I don't remember the name of my current stereo, but if you PM me what you're looking for, I'll check mine and let you know if that's what I have.

I found a whole bunch of stuff that fell off a truck the other day. I really don't need any of it. There were things like TVs, stereo systems, etc. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if it's in my inventory.

Sometimes it takes me a week or two to look through my inventory, but remember there is always a NSX discount.
hahaha, doug - you're such a kidder! (now send my wallet back, damnit!!)

Hahaha funny guys.

UPDATE:

So we had tire problem's on the way to SF that I forgot to mention. About a C of the full O circle had "bubbles" on the interior side wall of rear/driver. Made it off balance.. old spare tire didn't inflat.. didn't have a choice.. just got to SF!

Friday, I had to go to Reno to visit the mommy and I tried to go to Discount Tire in Walnut Creek but forgot that 275-30-19 isn't the most common size stocked. I had the tire replacement warranty there.

So I just grabbed some stick on wheel weights and threw 'em on the other side so it didn't bounce while driving =D

Get a flat tire on Saturday at my mother's in the middle of the desert on an Indian reservation near Burning Man. No tire shop has the tire in Northern Nevada.... So I left my car in the desert at my mother's house!

Took the Amtrak to SF so I can attend class on Monday... and I'll order a tire and take the train back to Reno on Friday.

I love this crap ;D

Back