• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just picked up 03 Yellow/Yellow #99 - Pics

Just bought Bangbang001's 03 NSX. Brian is a great guy, very honest, and the transaction went really well. Here's a pic from my first time seeing it when we met at his credit union in Atlanta to do the deal. More pics to follow.

005.jpg

Filling it up for the first time before leaving Atlanta to drive back to Orlando, FL.

008.jpg

Just getting to the Florida border and stopping at the Florida Welcome Center. Car drives great!

013.jpg

Arriving home in Orlando.

015.jpg

017.jpg

021.jpg

028.jpg

032.jpg

Had to drive through some rain on the way home, so cleaned and detailed it today.

037.jpg

035.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight I just ordered all the parts to update the stereo just like I have it in my 05. I ordered a Kenwood DNX-5140, Focal Component Speakers, JL Audio Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate 4 channel Amp, and Science of Speed Sub Box.

This is what the stereo looks like in my 05 with the same parts:

319.jpg

I'm also thinking of gettting Volk GTF's in Diamond Black for it. What do you guys think of these wheels and the center cap?

1.jpg

2.jpg

center_cap2.jpg

Outstanding collection of Hondas there sir!

Why do you need 2 NSX's? :eek:

Congrats!

What a nice collection of toys!! :) your blue + yellow combo is perfect, all you need to do now is sell me those OEM wheels dirty cheap hahaha

Awesome photos, the GTF's look great, but I am not fan of the polished lip ..
enjoy!
Oscar

Love the Yellow on Yellow:biggrin:

OP - you secured one heck of a deal! I'm so surprised no one picked up this beauty...

Congrats on owning 2 of these great cars! For sure go gold wheels on the Yellow...

nice garage selection, go with the wheels you picked it will tone all that yellow down a bit. I love the s2000 color scheme you got there as well.

Outstanding collection of Hondas there sir!

Why do you need 2 NSX's? :eek:

I know it's crazy, but I hate to drive the 05 since it's the last year and the last made of only 3 Blue/Camel that year. It only has 10k miles in 4 yrs and 1,500 of that was from a trip to NC.

I got the 03 to finally have one to use as a daily driver.

dang. what do you do, and how do I do it?

that smile on your face says it all.

congrats on an awesome pick up!

And an M3 cab? Are you growing something in the basement?:biggrin:

LOL......... I sell Vacation Ownership (aka timeshare) for Wyndham in the In-House department.

Nice stable you got there. I would do yellow on gold. :wink:

I love the gold wheels too, but I want to get something that would look good on my Blue one as well so I can swap them back and forth if I want to.

I have the PIAA Super Rozza's in Hyper Black on that one now. It's actually my car in the pics for those wheels on Science of Speed's webpage.

00261.jpg

00201.jpg

Last edited:
NICE! Great cars man.. I know exactly what you're saying about keeping one NSX perfect and using one daily. Enjoy.

Super nice collection!! :cool:

Youre definitely doing sometihng right! And I think the volks will look great..

I see... it makes sense...in an NSX obsession sort of way (I likey!).

If you are planning to keep the blue one pristine, why not just swap the aftermarket stereo items into the yellow since thats your use and abuse car? Keep the blue in oem goodness. :)

I see... it makes sense...in an NSX obsession sort of way (I likey!).

If you are planning to keep the blue one pristine, why not just swap the aftermarket stereo items into the yellow since thats your use and abuse car? Keep the blue in oem goodness. :)

Haha ...... didn't think of doing it that way. Oh well, I did put all the OEM parts away from the 05 and didn't let them cut any wires so if I ever wanted to I could put everything back to original stock.

Nice car. I think I saw the Yellow/yellow going south on Peachtree in Atlanta 3 weeks ago when I was there. Unless, there are other Y/y combos down there. Can't go wrong with yellow.:smile:

Back