• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

K500 Collectible car values NSX listed

I'm not an expert in the area, but I believe "the market has spoken". These rankings are based on average values achieved at auction. Everyone will have a different opinion of what should or should not be on the list, but these are actuals.

One minor quibble with the site. It's English. Collectability of some cars differs when considering U.S. collectors vs. European.

Not sure how much of the rating is based on value vs. other criteria. But on a scale where a Ferrari GTO is a 99, I'm not unhappy with a 45.

exactly.....if the ranking were Cuban the 99 car would be a buik skylark:tongue:

Entirely different group of collectors here versus Europe. What might be collectible here may not be there. That particular site doesn't take into consideration one off coach builders within some marques either. Sites like Hagerty, Hemmings Motor News, etc are better resources for our market, especially American models and stays current on pricing at various auction houses.

Certainly UK/Europe/USA/ centric. There are Australian made cars such as the 1970 Ford Falcon GTHO which have sold here for in excess of USD700K. It gives a good indication of values on a world basis. There are lots of other older collectables which are not on the list such as racing Vauxhalls & Sunbeams of the 1920's. Lanchesters, etc

Last edited:
Back