• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City "Drive in the Country" Cruise - October 29th

I've scored tickets to the Chiefs game so I'm not going to be able to make the drive. Have fun and make sure someone takes pictures or video!

Looks like its going to be an excellent day! Football over NSX's! NEVER! :rolleyes: Looking forward to it. Gary. :biggrin:

Zipy said:
Looks like its going to be an excellent day! Football over NSX's! NEVER! :rolleyes: Looking forward to it. Gary. :biggrin:

I know, I'm really torn. But they are 50 yd line seats and I probably won't get another chance to see a game this year. But this is probably also the last drive of the year :frown: :mad:

I hope you guys all had as good of a time as I did... and I hope I drove fast enough for ya! :) It was nice tooling around with the 3 NSXs and AMG all day... I'd say we had a nice lil group. Lots of people took pics... here are the few from different Z Club guys

Mike Schulte's POV (Black TTZ. My bro)

Mike Blankowski's POV (Carbon Black E46 M3

Doug Webb's POV (Dark green TTZ w/the wing)

I'm sure more pics will surface as time goes on... I had a great time guys. Thanks for comin out!

cant wait till you guys go karting

Back