• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Friday Nights

Greetings,

Lets start meeting on Friday nights again.

We will meet at Fenton’s (next to Dean and Deluca’s) in Town Center 119th and Roe.

Meeting time 6:30 - Sunset

All types are cars are welcome. Viper, Lotus, NSX, Corvette, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini… Or anything else. Just bring yourself and socialize if you are carless.

Jerry Dobson
98 Viper GTS

So, would it start this friday? I'm up for it if the weather co-operates. How about the rest of you guys? Gary.:D

Yep this Friday May 21st.

I like meeting with the NSX guys. Pretty nice group of guys. Most of us normally grab a bite to eat. Many of the guys bring their wife / girfriend.

Hope to see some of you there.

Jerry Dobson

Yup, I'm still around. Last weekend, I was at a track event (actually 2 of them) at the Reno-Fernley Raceway. I'm up for Fridays when I'm in town.

MarkB said:
Yup, I'm still around. Last weekend, I was at a track event (actually 2 of them) at the Reno-Fernley Raceway. I'm up for Fridays when I'm in town.

Mark has become a Track Junkie...:)
Mark, I envy you, you are having the fun I wish I was having.
Keep the shiny side up bud.

Anybody plan on going tomorrow nite? Last friday was the first meet of the season and besides me there were about 4-5 Vipers and an M3. Mark are you in town this weekend? Gary:D

Back