• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Saturday June 12th

Mark your calendars for Saturday June 12th for a ALL car club meet. The Ferrari Club is really pushing this event and I would like to see a strong showing from the NSX club. They have done this in the past and have had a huge turnout. If you are car crazy, be there!

Saturday, June 12th, from 7:00am to 10:00am, we will be meeting at the Krispy Kreme located at 105th & Metcalf for the first of a bi-monthly all KC car club meet.

Jerry Dobson
98 Viper GTS

I'm there.... new NSX owner here :cool:

Little brother

Do you guys mind if your little brothers(S2000) tag along this Saturday?

Re: Little brother

Fanatic said:
Do you guys mind if your little brothers(S2000) tag along this Saturday?
I think that'd be great, the more the merrier but it's not up to me :(

Jerry said it was an " all car club meet " so to me that means anyone is welcome to show. Correct? Gary :D

Correct....ALL cars are welcome.

This all started in Hunington Beach California. 30 to 40 guys would show up to eat donuts. Today they have about 1400 cars every Saturday morning.

We will just have to see how it goes this weekend.

If you guys post on other boards, let them know too. Go ahead and post if the S2000 has a board. The more the better.

Jerry Dobson

Jerry Dobson said:
Correct....ALL cars are welcome.

This all started in Hunington Beach California. 30 to 40 guys would show up to eat donuts. Today they have about 1400 cars every Saturday morning.

We will just have to see how it goes this weekend.

If you guys post on other boards, let them know too. Go ahead and post if the S2000 has a board. The more the better.

Jerry Dobson
That's awesome... I usually hit Krispy Kreme about every Sunday morning anyway :D

Try to make it, sold my NSX a few months ago but I would like to see some other makes and have a few doughnuts w/the cops.

Perhaps someone local has a TT they would like to sell me! Still searching.....

Squid, saw your car up at Wolfe a few weeks ago when I bought my wife a new TL. Nice ride. A group of local owners got together out on the east side about 4-5 times last year for some rural driving. Nice group of guys, they meet back in early May again. Watch the mid-west forum and drive!

Well I've told quite a few people about this... we'll see :cool:

Back