• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City sighting... anyone on here?

I was transporting a car to my work's Merriam location and as I was on 435W, low and behold what do I see merging on from 69...

2715319494_f5a9b9c758_o.jpg

2715319688_a53f21ca3f_o.jpg

2714505623_70686c2300_o.jpg

Pics weren't great, but all I had was my phone. :D Car looked like it had an NSX-R wing and hood, Zanardi wheels, and the exhaust looked like Comptech to me... SUPER clean car. I had never seen it around before, so I thought I'd post it up.

Luckily for me, I had the pleasure of piloting an absolutely miserable Hyundai Accent over to the other store... lol. :D

If he has some bronze zanardi style wheels. He works with John at sprint i think or somewhere around that area? He doesn't come here on prime put is usually around the 435 loop and johnson drive area. Unless gary got new wheels, front lip, and hood?

Last edited:
I WISH! Hey, Pete, when are we driving again? Gary

Last edited:
I think that car belongs to Jeff (KSNSX). He has a '92 that has DC headers and exhaust that is very nice. He helped me detail my '91 a couple of years ago. We also worked together flushing his ABS unit with the T-wrench tool that is being passed around to fellow prime members. Real nice guy!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

I've spotted a red one with polished wheels like mine in the area twice lately. We do need to get a ride together. The sportbike crew gets rides together almost every other day it seems. :redface:

Just hit 1,000 miles today on a trip to Lawrence/Clinton Lake:

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

:cool:

I've spotted a red one with polished wheels like mine in the area twice lately. We do need to get a ride together. The sportbike crew gets rides together almost every other day it seems. :redface:

Just hit 1,000 miles today on a trip to Lawrence/Clinton Lake:
:cool:

That red one you mentioned is a relative of a relative. I don't really know him but i heard he just had a baby so i doubt he will be able to come out.

I almost bought an 848 but i went out and bought a madone road bike instead. had to work on the gut before i get the 848 :biggrin: I think i see you on shanwnee pkwy on the weekends on the duck

OK, give it up. What did you buy? Nevermind, I just saw on the lower portion of your post. Any mods on that '03 350Z? Gary

Last edited:
OK, give it up. What did you buy? Nevermind, I just saw on the lower portion of your post. Any mods on that '03 350Z? Gary

You got it, '03 350Z! :D Not quite as good of a sports car as the S2000, but I think it's going to work out as a better daily driver... No mods as of yet other than a Nismo front lip and Nismo shift knob, which came with the car. I'm not going to do anything too drastic as I don't want to dump too much money into the DD, but intake, exhaust, and wheels are probably likely. Other than that, I'm just gonna drive her and enjoy her!

2773062316_71d9bbb745_b.jpg

2781696941_6edbd7b7d8_b.jpg

2781696923_3c160535d8_b.jpg

Very nice. That Nismo lip really changes the front end. I like it. Gary

Back