• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Karting @ K1 Speed - March 12th @ 11am - Grand Prix race!

Grand Prix Race or Le Mans Endurance Race?

• Grand Prix Race @ $60 per person

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Le Mans Endurance Race @ 90 per person

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I can't make it and just want to take another poll!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With a large group it's always easier if everyone is there a little early.
I've never raced at this track, so I'm sure there's the standard 10 page liabilty release to go thru.

Just post the time and I'll meet you guys. :smile:

FYI - It begins at 11am, so we should be there at least by 10:30am, no later. If we all show up at 11am, then do all the paperwork/release/sign up sheets they make you do, it will cut into our time!

awsomr1 said:
ok, 8:30am it is. See you all there...

I understand that you are from far away. If you like, you can always arrive at the OC meeting spot 5 mins. before 9:00. All you need is time for a bathroom break and you are ready to go.

As usual, for those that are south of Culver dr. and would like to join the caravan, PM me with your phone # and where you'd like to join us. We can set a time and I'll give you a call a couple of exits before we get to you so that you can jump on the fwy to join us.

For those that are planning to caravan with us, a club radio will come in handy when looking for direction or learn "road hazard" in front.

See you all in a few days.

We should be around the El Toro Y area at 9:10. It'll be nice to be able to find you guys.

Or you can always take 22 east and 5 south to meet up with us. It'd probably be a couple of extra miles to drive.

My son and I will join you at starbucks at 8:30..

See ya there..

Hey folks, Sorry we left early, but it looked like everyone was having a great time! thanks to the folks for putting this together. Here are some pics that my son took while we were there. Was really nice to see all of you.

Take care,
Rick

Attachments

• 05-02-19 034.jpg
    05-02-19 034.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 05-02-19 035.jpg
    05-02-19 035.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 05-02-19 036.jpg
    05-02-19 036.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 05-02-19 038.jpg
    05-02-19 038.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 05-02-19 039.jpg
    05-02-19 039.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 200
Today was a BLAST!!! :biggrin: Thanx to John and family for putting on another great event!!! :cool: we should have those once a month.. :smile:

Gotta agree!! Racing was competitive and fun, especially for us guys in the middle group. :D I can't wait to do it all over again. Thanks as always to John and everyone else involved (like Tina, Troy, and Ann).

-Randy

IMG_9302.JPG

IMG_9273.JPG

IMG_9183.JPG

IMG_9005.JPG

IMG_9258.JPG

FuryNSX said:
And if you'd like to see MORE PICS, click here.

-Randy
Randy ~ As always - GREAT PICS :biggrin: :biggrin:. Thanks for sharing!!!

Congrats to Terry Medwig(T-Med). He drove it likr Schumacher.

Great Pics Randy

Thanks John, Tina, Shelby, Troy and eveyone who helped out!

Hey-

Had an absolute blast!!
John, I had heard that events that you put together are extremely well organized and they weren't kidding! Thank you for all that you did (and do) to make great things happen for us!!
Thanks also to Tina, Troy and Ann!! And thanks, of course, to Randy for the great pics that always cap off our events just perfectly!
Let's do it again soon!!

Oh yeah, the caravan was great too(until Pendleton). The sounds that I heard were amazing. I gotta tell you, there were some decadent exhaust notes coming through those pipes for sure!! Wow. Thanks CDub for making that happen too!

Terry
T-Med

Had a great time, even the wife love it. It was our first Kart experience, needless to say, we both came home with sore arms.

Can wait to do it again. Next time, I'll try not to drift so much all the time :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you John for putting together another great event.

thanks to everyone for a great event!
it was good to see everyone again!
can't wait for the shifter carts!!!!! ...minus the shifter?

Thanks to John, Tina, Troy, and everyone else involved in putting on another awesome event! This is definitely a notch up from Dromo 1...my shoulders still ache to prove it.

Here's the link to my pics...at least these weren't too blurry to share! :p

And here are some samples:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 146