• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC - Car Show in Louisburg KS Sunday May 1st

Louisburg KS is having a car show this Sunday May 1st. The car show is a fund raiser and there is a cost of $5 per car.

The Ferraris / Lambos / Vipers are all meeting at American Bandstand at 10am. NSXs are more than welcome to attend. If you guys want to go, show up before 10am and bring $5.

We have a few new cars. John has a new Gallardo and a new 360 Stradale. The 288 GTO has been sold. Chris will be in his F40. Hopefully Tom will bring his Lambo Roadster.

If it rains, don't bother coming. The weather looks good for now.

Jerry Dobson
VP Viper Club
VP Ferrari Club

NSX guys -- what do you think?

I think I'm going to be too busy to make it out but I will try.

I'm in! Weather permitting. Will meet up with the rest at American Bandstand. Gary :biggrin:

HPAC is planning on going. They are a big Mopar club. So we will have to leave right on time to hopefully find a spot. Amazing that a car show in Louisburg KS can fill up this quick. Most car shows seem to start after the lunch hour.

Gary, I will be looking for you. Hope some of the others guys will come too.

Jerry

Well I wasn't able to make it like I thought.

I hope some of you are taking pictures and if so, please post them when you get a chance!

Great car show. We met up with the viper guys at American Bandstand, so there were about 15 of us cruising to Louisberg. Nsx's included me, Robert, John, and Mike. Joe was there with his Lotus, Chris with the F40 (and his luxo hauler-a Kenworth that hauls two cars and sleeps 6), and one of the Ford dealers brought up a yellow Ford GT. Gary.

Zipy said:
Great car show. We met up with the viper guys at American Bandstand, so there were about 15 of us cruising to Louisberg. Nsx's included me, Robert, John, and Mike. Joe was there with his Lotus, Chris with the F40 (and his luxo hauler-a Kenworth that hauls two cars and sleeps 6), and one of the Ford dealers brought up a yellow Ford GT. Gary.

Awesome. How was the show itself? Lots of cars and people?

Great day for it.

Back