• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC Cruise to Premier Motorsports in Springfield

I am in big time!! I am looking forward to this event and seeing everyone and their cars tomorrow. This is going to be a great time!! Hopefully we will not see any rain on Sunday!! :eek:

I know, looks like a rain storm passing through on Sunday. Could be a long drive home. :frown:

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight - this is too exciting. But I still have to wash/detail the car so that'll wear me out.

See you all in the morning! I'll bring two radios.

What a great time we had this weekend!! It was great to meet all of my fellow NSXers, the S2Kers, the Viper Club, and the gang at Premier. Thanks to the Chris's at Premier for a wonderful BBQ and cruise, our thanx to Tim and the Viper gang for a very warm welcome. I think a good time was had by all. Weather could not have been better. Again, nice to meet every 1 of U:biggrin:
Lawrence

I second that! The event hosted by Premier was top shelf. A great showing of cars. Those Vipers looked great! Nice to meet up with some fellow NSXers too.

I brought my Dad and he too had a good time. And I've alread used the detailer product Premier gave us. The ride back home was perfect. Top down the whole way:smile:

Couldn't have asked for better weather and I was able to beat the storms on the way home (although it was very windy).

What a great weekend! And it was great meeting everyone!

Wow, what a fun weekend that was! Shaun, good seeing you again... and it was a pleasure meeting everyone else! Does anyone happen to remember the web address for the guy (Keith) who was taking pictures of all the cars during the cruise?

Wow, what a fun weekend that was! Shaun, good seeing you again... and it was a pleasure meeting everyone else! Does anyone happen to remember the web address for the guy (Keith) who was taking pictures of all the cars during the cruise?

Here you go:

http://w3bolivar.com/

Absolutely a fantastic experience. Especially the drive down. Can you say "autobaun"? Wait, did I say that out loud? The most interesting thing about our extra legal speeds was the fact that I still got 21.5 mpg from KC to Springfield! (Oh, and no tickets that I know of). On a laid back 70 mph cruise I can come close to 30 mpg, but at these speeds I couldn't believe my mpg. Don't think the Vipers got quite that good.:eek: Can't say enough about our hosts at Premier, they were the best. Gary

Absolutely a fantastic experience. Especially the drive down. Can you say "autobaun"? Wait, did I say that out loud? The most interesting thing about our extra legal speeds was the fact that I still got 21.5 mpg from KC to Springfield! (Oh, and no tickets that I know of). On a laid back 70 mph cruise I can come close to 30 mpg, but at these speeds I couldn't believe my mpg. Don't think the Vipers got quite that good.:eek: Can't say enough about our hosts at Premier, they were the best. Gary

I had something similar recently. Drove to Tulsa on I-35 to 59 to 168 and used up a whole tank going 70mph+/-. On the way home i used only 7/8 of the tank and did the whole thing above 80mph+. 260mile+/- per tank i guess. I'm also running rich too due to the supercharger

Back