• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC GATHERING JUNE 26th

Hello NSX Drivers. My name is N@_2NR and I am putting together a gathering of all Honda drivers on June 26, 2004. I drive a 2004 Acura RSX Type S and I am apart of www.Clubrsx.com I am calling on NSX, SI, S2000, Prelude and the RSX drivers. I would like to invite you guys out to our gathering and share with us your experiences. Here is what the plan is so far.

A post from Clubrsx.com:

For this gathering we will meet up at Best Buy/ Old Chicago on 119th and Metcalf. I think this is a good place to "gather the troops" and we can head out from there. Here is the updated plan:

4p Gather at Best Buy
5p Nas Kart <go karts>
630p Hooters on Metcalf
830-till who knows when pics + DRIVE!!

I dont have time to post maps just yet but I'll get on that when i get some more time.

URL Link to this thread : http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=166378

I will keep an eye on this thread and hope that you can make it out

I think I'm out of town that weekend :(

UPDATE June 26 KC Gathering

Hey guys sorry for not keeping up with you on these posts. Ive just been sitting back observing what everyone else thinks of this gathering. Here is what I have a feel for so far:

www.Clubrsx.com : Badog, Kandie, WhitePup, WykydFrost, Staind132111, jaguer8, CrashNBurn, KCRSXTypeS, and Tokomoto. These RSX drivers should be showing up to this gathering from the RSX clan

www.KCPOG.org : On this board crazielude and 94LOOD have both voiced interest and will bring a hand full of Preludes out to this meet.

www.NSXprime.com : Over here MarkB should be coming out with his NSX and will be SWEET, hopefully he can call a few of his other drivers out to this meet ;)

www.S2ki.com : frans2k and Z06-KILLR with the S2000 look like they will come out and play as well.

www.clubsi.com : Ive had a few nibbles on this board but nothing definite. And for some reason this is not a Honda civic SI board like I thought it was. Hmmm we will see though.

Looks like this is developing into quite the move of cars. The plan itself has not changed.

400p: Meet up and hang at Best Buy on 119th and Metcalf.
500p: Cruze to Nas Kart in Olathe KS for some Go-Kart action!!
630-700p: Hit the highway back north to Metcalf for some dinner at Hooters
830-900p till when ever: Drive and if there is still light out get some pics in.

Remember to bring your digi cams out for this the more pics the better. Im thinking about getting a Motorola walkie-talkie for communications while driving. What are your thoughts??? 8 days till the meet hope to see everyone there!!

Hey guys! I'm moving to KC from Illinois on Friday (6/25). I don't have much planned for the weekend so I'm considering showing up at 4pm. Is anyone else from the board in? Look forward to meeting you guys--if not this weekend, then sometime this summer!
-V

V TACH

welcome to KC!! Hope that you can come out to this event. its shaping up to be a good event!! will update again on friday!!

:( :( :(

damn, have fun guys and take lots of pics!

Hey guys, Just did a quick run down of the road path that I would like us to take from best buy to nas-kart and back to Hooters. it looks good, Ill fill everyone in when we meet up tomorrow. Looks like we could have to Wichita peoples comin up to.... remember to bring you CAMS, if you have them motorola walkie, and of course the car!! ;) hope to see everyone there :D

Hey guys,

How did the meeting go? I didn't know about it until just now. I will be purchasing my first 'X' hopefully tomorrow. It is a '91 red/ivory. I'm really looking foward to driving it with other owners. Please keep me informed of any future events. Thanks.

Welcome, Beaknose. Did the buy go through? Tell us about the new purchase. All stock or any mods.? Watch the midwest forum for our next drive. We do about one a month up through October. We generally go out east and do some twisties- lots of fun. Gary:D

Very cool... wish I could of been in town.

:cool:

Hey guys,

I just got my 'X' Tuesday the 29th. The car is a '91 red/ivory, bone stock with exception of the aftermarket 16 spoke wheels. The deal also included the original wheels with Yokos mounted on them. I have been reading through the owners manual and am utterly amazed at all of the features this car has. I hope to get the car registed next week so I can fully enjoy it. I am looking forward to getting together on the next outing. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Back