• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ken is out as Treasurer of NSXCA

Yikes. Anyone who has ever been on a board of directors and has done a job for knows what it is like to be unappreciated. I hope this wasn't the case, but I do know that Ken has always been an honest treasurer.

Do I still send my membership dues to the same address?

I also got an email from Ken stating he will attend no more NSXPO events. Quite a loss for the club, Ken worked very, very hard for all club members. His knowledge, humor and insight will be missed, thanks Ken for all you have done for the NSXCA. Gil

What happened? Ah man sorry to see him go....thanks Ken for everything. At least don't stay away from here.

Last edited:
Ah man I will definately miss Ken.

Hope everyone parted ways on a good note. He put in tons of work for CA. I hope it doesnt mean he is gone from PRIME, too.

WE NEED MORE KENS, NOT FEWER!!!

Shocking! Does this have anything to do with his appearance in Car and Driver? :eek:

Thanks for everything Ken. :frown: I hope departing was under good terms, and may your future ventures (hopefully they still involve the NSX) prove rewarding. :smile:

I also got an email from Ken stating he will attend no more NSXPO events. Quite a loss for the club, Ken worked very, very hard for all club members. His knowledge, humor and insight will be missed, thanks Ken for all you have done for the NSXCA. Gil

wait a minute, I'm sure he'll be at nsxpo 08 as he was asking direction to airport from the track. I was looking forward to have a beer with Ken @ nsxpo. and (wait, I only signed up at the track event :tongue: hint hint.) Ken had been helpful to the community for many many of us.

HOLD ON A SECOND, Is this an adv. stunt by the nsxpo 08 commitee?? So that everyone will sign up and go say the last "hi" to Ken Sax in person...?!You know that reminds me the Clearance sale @ Carpet/funiture outfits... :tongue:

What the ....?

Was this as part of an election vote b/c I don't remember receiving notice of a vote as a NSXCA member?

I'm stunned.

Ken, please come back! Don't let a few morons punish us all by losing your insight, support and general goo-guy'ed'ness!:redface:

Dont let the door hit ya on the way out! :mad:

I'm not sure where this thread will be going but remember that Ken is not the OP so think about how you might feel reading your own obituary:frown: A Ken thread could go on for ever,he has touched so many owners over the years,you never knew at which local event he might turn up at besides xpo.His years of dedication and hard work are on the record.Change is inevatable and most other officers of the club have rotated changed ect.I'm sure if Ken has anything to add he will:wink: in two pages or more:tongue:

This is disconcerting. Unless I'm not using the search function correctly, I see that Ken hasn't even posted on Prime since the 19th. What's going on?

I just spoke with Ken today! :confused: He took my credit card information!:eek:

I'm sure this is not the case, he tlaked about the up coming events, my contributing to the magazine, etc. I don't beleive it. Ken, please chime in and set us straight. You are still on board, right? I don't want to go through another credit card fiasco!!!!!!:biggrin:

Tytus

I just spoke with Ken today! :confused: He took my credit card information!:eek:

I'm sure this is not the case, he tlaked about the up coming events, my contributing to the magazine, etc. I don't beleive it. Ken, please chime in and set us straight. You are still on board, right? I don't want to go through another credit card fiasco!!!!!!:biggrin:

Tytus

Tytus, Ken's a straight shooter. If he took your CC information you'll be fine regardless. I suggest you call him direct if you want to feel better. NSXCA may change the treasurer but a tiger can't change his stripes. Your money and CC information is safe with Ken, I'm sure. :wink::cool:

I was sorry to hear the news.
We are all different people and express ourselves differently.
Sometimes I have to go back and edit my posts.
Sometimes I feel very strongly and don't edit my posts.
There was a big fight the other day in the nsxpo thread and somebad things where said and some people should have been just ignored.
Text is a bad form of communication.
One can never know exactly how or what a poster is thinking or the feeling he is trying to convey or think he is conveying.
Face to face is the best, just like meeting a future for a date.
I like to feel, touch and smell what I'm about the kiss!
Once again, sorry to hear the news.
I thought Ken might be bunking with me, LarryB, Pam, Dave, Briank,......T-Dave
Trev

Im not sure really what went down, nor do I agree with him on many occasions but 23000 posts later and a ton of dedication to the NSX community deserves a little respect:confused:Ive meet Ken at numerous NSXPO's, he's done alot to help an out dated, no longer produced, low volume club of guys/gals.

Back