• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

kicking myself for waiting to so long

Top of the bucket list for me. I remember seeing one roped off in the showroom of our local Acura dealer in 1990 when my dad had his Legend Coupe in for service. Transporter dropped it off last week. First drive lived up to all expectations. Fun factor is off the charts. I've had alot of nice weekend cars sit in my garage and gather dust over the years. That is definitely not going to be the case with the NSX. Looking forward to running into fellow owners out there and spending my evenings soaking up all the knowledge accumulated in this great forum.
8BA8E923-BC2E-4CB9-95D4-83293BF77252.jpg

welcome to our region...please consider joining our national club the NXSCA

Orange County

Where in the Hudson Valley? We have several in Westchester, Orange and Dutchess.

i'm in Orange County just on the Northern NJ border..... if there are any local meets or drives please feel free to pass along a heads-up!

Unrelated, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a hold of Larry Bastanza as he is in my backyard. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me :frown:.

For guys in my area, anyone go to Ramsey Acura for service? It sounds like they have two first gen NSX techs on staff.

i'm in Orange County just on the Northern NJ border..... if there are any local meets or drives please feel free to pass along a heads-up!

Unrelated, I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a hold of Larry Bastanza as he is in my backyard. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me :frown:.

For guys in my area, anyone go to Ramsey Acura for service? It sounds like they have two first gen NSX techs on staff.

I think Larry has scaled back his asimo operation...

Pretty sure Larry is stepping away from working on NSXs. If you drive south, Ben at Daisy Auto is of the same caliber.

When Larry worked on my 03 TB/WP and Bilstein shock install a few years ago, he had Ramsey Acura perform the wheel alignment. Well, okay it was just an alignment...

That is a beautiful car. I think I saw your same username on BaT, but i don't know in what context I saw it. Congrat's.

Our 1st year S2000 is also in Silverstone, and it's a fantastic color on the NSX as well.

Congrats, and welcome!

welcome to our neck of the woods, im free any weekend for a spirited ride ti bear mountain and revisit storm king, a route our machines perform so well on.

Back