• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kid's Day July 27, 2011

I just found out that Kid's day will be held this year at Watkins Glen on July 27, 2011. Trackmasters has not updated their web site yet but will shortly, the info there is for next year. This event will coincide with an Open and Intermediate school on 7/27 and 7/28. I'll be there...

Save the date, this is a great event, so try to make it. I will post more info as it becomes available.

Tytus

That's the latest in July I ever remember, and this is the got to go to event for everyone here. Last year we had the honor of having dinner at the camp with the kids, it's always a special event!!! BE THERE!!!

Carla,

I assume you will be there both days for DE? I am booked as well at the Falls and for both days of DE, they still haven't updated the Kids day information.

Tytus

Last edited:
At a minimum I am coming up the night before and will participate in the Kids Day portion. Don't know if I am going to get any other track time that day and will be heading back the afternoon of the 27th.

At a minimum I am coming up the night before and will participate in the Kids Day portion. Don't know if I am going to get any other track time that day and will be heading back the afternoon of the 27th.

I'll probably be heading back around that time as well. We're having some Brits stay at the house that week and I don't want them giving Clay any beer! :redface:

I'll probably be heading back around that time as well. We're having some Brits stay at the house that week and I don't want them giving Clay any beer! :redface:

I am also going to come up on the 26th and head back on the 27th.
I am looking forward to this wonderful event.

That's been my schedule every year, works well for me too!!!

As of this morning, the Trackmaster's Calendar says July 27 for Kids Day, but the Kids Day page still says "Wednesday July 14" (July 14 is a Thursday this year) so the Kids Day page is still obviously out of date.

As with others on this thread, we'll just make our reservations at the Falls Motel for the evening of the 26th and with Trackmasters, and eventually the Kids Day web page will catch up.

This will be the third year Jan and I participate. I still haven't found anything that's such a rewarding win-win event.

I just downloaded the Trackmasters forms to register for Kids Day, and its not even listed on the cost schedule (as it was in 2010). Hmmm. I'll wait a few more weeks and try again.

I just downloaded the Trackmasters forms to register for Kids Day, and its not even listed on the cost schedule (as it was in 2010). Hmmm. I'll wait a few more weeks and try again.

Bill has confirmed that july 27 is the date. He is asking his webmaster to update the trackmasters site.

Bill has confirmed that july 27 is the date. He is asking his webmaster to update the trackmasters site.

So we go up Tuesday, spend the night and have Kids Day on Wednesday, sounds like a plan!!!!

I'll sign up for a both days.

We should make group dinner plans for Tuesday night as many will be leaving on Wedneday. Last year's dinner with the Kids was great but in the absence of the same, we should still plan something. Any ideas?

Tytus

We should make group dinner plans for Tuesday night as many will be leaving on Wedneday. Last year's dinner with the Kids was great but in the absence of the same, we should still plan something. Any ideas?

Tytus

Hold off until we see whether we can do the same as last year. Otherwise, I have set up dinners at two wineries for the group in prior years and probably could do so again.

No matter what, we will all have dinner together that tuesday night.

Thanks Bob, looking forward to it.

Tytus

I long ago completed booking at The Falls Motel for July 26th.

However, Trackmasters still hasn't updated the Kids Day web page to the correct date or added Kids Day to the downloadable 2011 registration form. :frown:

Their webmaster must be busy trying to paddle upstream with all this rain & flooding. :rolleyes:

If this is official and I can get the time off I'd LOVE to go also.
It sounds like a fun event and a GREAT cause!

-Randy

Bump for a worthy outing (plus I am tired of non-nsx'ers constantly bumping threads about runs being done by nissans and evos...........)

Bob,
I'm breaking away from work, and I'll be joining everyone for Kid's Day. I participated in 2008, and I've been wanting to return ever since. Where's everyone staying? What the scoop for dinner? Tues night? Thanks.
Jesse

Bob,
I'm breaking away from work, and I'll be joining everyone for Kid's Day. I participated in 2008, and I've been wanting to return ever since. Where's everyone staying? What the scoop for dinner? Tues night? Thanks.
Jesse

Jesse, it'll be great seeing you again, it's been a long time, hope all is well!!!

Bob,
Jesse

Most people are staying at the Falls Motel, not sure about dinner, Bob was looking into that.

See you there,

Tytus

Back