• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kid's Day Plans 7/13-14 Attendance List

Larry,

Brenda and I have decided to join this event. It's a great way for us to do our part to give back to those who need some smiles in their lives.

We plan on arriving in time for the barbecue on 7/13. The Glenora where Ron & Ginnie are staying looks nice. Any other suggestions?

Dave Swartz

Sissy, Stephanie, and I are also staying at the Glenora:).

I will add you guys to the list. Great you guys are coming!!!

Regards,
LarryB

Larry,

Brenda and I have decided to join this event. It's a great way for us to do our part to give back to those who need some smiles in their lives.

We plan on arriving in time for the barbecue on 7/13. The Glenora where Ron & Ginnie are staying looks nice. Any other suggestions?

Dave Swartz

Last edited:
Larry,

Dave Swartz

After I found out almost everyone was staying at the Falls Motel, I changed my reservation to the Falls :eek:

After I found out almost everyone was staying at the Falls Motel, I changed my reservation to the Falls :eek:
Great, will you clean my car for me when I get there so it can look as clean (cleaner) than yours!!!!!:wink:

Larry, please add the Original Don to the list

Dave, Glenora is a nicer place than the falls, but I'm guessing more expensive too. Trackmasters rate at the falls is very nice. Wouldn't surprise me if they are sold out already.

you guys are all gonna be bombed staying at glenora:biggrin:

you guys are all gonna be bombed staying at glenora:biggrin:

Wow! 4 Stars. Stayed at the Glenora for two nights over the Bank holiday weekend (Saturday/Sunday - coincidentally when the Rugby 7s were being played).
Wait? I think that was in Edinburgh, Scotland. :confused:

"What track are we racing on?" :confused:

FYI, Glenora will give a 10% discount for AAA or AARP.

Also remember to get the internet special - $129/night, they will tell you $199 unless you tell them about the special:).

Regards,
LarryB

Also remember to get the internet special - $129/night, they will tell you $199 unless you tell them about the special:).

Regards,
LarryB

Larry, Thanks!! I called and got the internet special rate. I'm surprised that they don't just give it to you. I guess I was the sucker born during my birth minute!

I know there is a Barbecue on Tuesday 7/13 @ 5:00 PM, but what is the agenda for Wednesday?
What time do we have to be at the track?
Do we need helmets?
Do the cars get inspected?
I assume we arrive at the track with spouse/family and that we will be driving fairly slow due to our precious cargo. However, I've never participated in this event before, so any other details would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dave.

Hi Dave,

Your car is not track prepped yet, WOW, You better get it down to me ASAP:D:D:D:D...... Just kidding.

The track will be closed from the driving school while the Kid's are out. We will be lapping at "street" speeds;).

No track prep required, as long as you know your car is in good condition.

Regards,
LarryB

I know there is a Barbecue on Tuesday 7/13 @ 5:00 PM, but what is the agenda for Wednesday?
What time do we have to be at the track?
Do we need helmets?
Do the cars get inspected?
I assume we arrive at the track with spouse/family and that we will be driving fairly slow due to our precious cargo. However, I've never participated in this event before, so any other details would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dave.
Lol Dave ,do what I do pick the smallest lightest kids possible, that way your chances of winning the race are increased:wink: Remember as Joe astutely says if you race you are a racist:eek:

But bring a helmet if you have one and want to be ballast with one of us for some hot laps when the track is green.:eek:

Doc, Larry, and Bob,

Can I call you guys Mo, Larry, and Curly? :biggrin:

Thanks for the help! :confused:

Dave.

With Bob's new found hair, he really can be called Curly :biggrin:

914594770_Ueohv-X2.jpg

I never would have guessed that Doc was Moe!!!:eek:

Back