• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Killed a E92 (V-8) M3 last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first week I had my Angus turbo, I had some fun with a Mercedes e55.
V8 sc about 480hp in stock form. Basically only ran it from stop to 80 mph. He was pretty shocked when we rolled down the windows at the next red light.

That was my first victim, the next was a Porsche Turbo(. Ok, 944S) ;)

Last edited:
The first week I had my Angus turbo, I had some fun with a Mercedes e55.
V8 sc about 480hp in stock form. Basically only ran it from stop to 80 mph. He was pretty shocked when we rolled down the windows at the next red light.

That was my first victim, the next was a Porsche Turbo(. Ok, 944S) ;)

So did u beat him or was he surprised that he didn't beat u the manner in which he should have beaten u?

Well he did say victim which lead to me to believe he defeated the E55.

You said 3-times! Where's your good buddy ChopJazz? :biggrin:

Jack

The majority of the posters here is exactly what's gone wrong with this forum and why so many good people left to get replaced with morons. Now I have a few more people to add to my ignore list, cause this thread brought them all together in one place.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The majority of the posters here is exactly what's gone wrong with this forum and why so many good people left to get replaced with morons. Now I have a few more people to add to my ignore list, cause this thread brought them all together in one place.

Whoa whoa whoa, simmer down man. You just made yourself seem like a total ass for accusing the majority of "us" in here that made the original people leave. Have the thought ever occur to you that they might have sold their cars and moved on? I sure as hell don't stick around in the forums on vehicles I used to own.

Just out of curiosity, what have I done to offend you and others so much? Is it because I don't hate BATMAN? I find him to be the life of this forum by constantly stirring the pot. I didn't give him props for his race, but I also don't want to lecher him either. He can do what he wants to do with HIS car, and HIS life. BATMAN is the only one here that constantly is not afraid to stand up to you guys and not back pedal or put on a different face when the holier than thou mob comes in ( thats probably why he is on most of their ignore list )

P.S. For your information, I think street racing is stupid and I only race in timed events such as auto x and drag strip.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa, simmer down man. You just made yourself seem like a total ass for accusing the majority of "us" in here that made the original people leave. Have the thought ever occur to you that they might have sold their cars and moved on? I sure as hell don't stick around in the forums on vehicles I used to own.

Just out of curiosity, what have I done to offend you and others so much? Is it because I don't hate BATMAN? I find him to be the life of this forum by constantly stirring the pot. I didn't give him props for his race, but I also don't want to lecher him either. He can do what he wants to do with HIS car, and HIS life. BATMAN is the only one here that constantly is not afraid to stand up to you guys and not back pedal or put on a different face when the holier than thou mob comes in ( thats probably why he is on most of their ignore list )

P.S. For your information, I think street racing is stupid and I only race in timed events such as auto x and drag strip.

I'd like to add that, what people may think about BATMAN (Alan) on Prime may be one thing, but in person he is one fun dude that I have no problem with.
Like you said, what's wrong with stirring the pot a little. Ya and he's got the balls to stand up to his detractors. Like the BAT, or hate the BAT, he's got one hell of a swing! :smile:

Jack

Just out of curiosity, what have I done to offend you and others so much? Is it because I don't hate BATMAN? I find him to be the life of this forum by constantly stirring the pot. I didn't give him props for his race, but I also don't want to lecher him either. He can do what he wants to do with HIS car, and HIS life. BATMAN is the only one here that constantly is not afraid to stand up to you guys and not back pedal or put on a different face when the holier than thou mob comes in ( thats probably why he is on most of their ignore list )..........

I'd like to add that, what people may think about BATMAN (Alan) on Prime may be one thing, but in person he is one fun dude that I have no problem with.
Like you said, what's wrong with stirring the pot a little. Ya and he's got the balls to stand up to his detractors. Like the BAT, or hate the BAT, he's got one hell of a swing! :smile:

Jack

Amen.

The luxury about the internet, like any media here in the states is that the viewer has options.

No one forces anyone to "look" at a thread with their eyelids stapled to their forehead and upper cheek.

Don't like it? Fine. Just click on the thousands of other threads. Same goes for haters of Saturday Night Live and Howard Stern, both of which have covered much more wild topics (I would, but the forum policies here won't allow it).

I've been on forums that are tantamount to the Middle-eastern regimes in terms of culture and censorships. Now these forums are dead or dying. Everyone is censored like an Asian government and there simply isn't enough "interesting" topics to click on.

Anyone that runs a forum like this knows that membership = revenue for click through ads.

And if I was the guy responsible for procuring, fabricating and assembling the Supercharger kit I would be very happy to see a post like this since it sparks Attention, Interests, Decision, Action (AIDA) with regards to their SC solution.

I receive PMs and emails as well as in person compliments for my posts, stirring the pot, and finally standing up to aversion.

There are many that live vicariously through my Prime presence and disagree with the old regime.

Most BATMANs haters never actually met or talked to me in person. I've been known to keep parties alive.

I just don't jive well with Type-A control freaks.

And many of the haters that don't know me in life can't seem to tell if there was sarcasm in the post since I rarely tell the obvious.

Last edited:

Jack

Like me, he seldom visits here anymore for the reasons already stated.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh He judged me! Boo hoo hoo.
My mommy said that no one should judge me. Say only things that I wanna hear or I'm gonna pout and cry. Mommy make them go away mommy!
crying_baby.gif
I can do what ever I want and you can't tell me it's wrong! You can't judge me! Boo hoo hoo.:biggrin:

The majority of the posters here is exactly what's gone wrong with this forum and why so many good people left to get replaced with morons

The "good" people left because they sold their cars or their priorities changed. It happens. Get over it and quit calling people names like you are in high school.

If you don't like my lawn, don't come into my yard and tell me how much it sucks and how stupid I am.

Off topic. One Batman fan here. Check my limited edition number 1010 of 5000.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm contemplating whether to get Hottoys Batman or wait for the new Batman Rises version.
Bats, sorry for the hijack.
This is the one I have, but mine's in storage.

joker002.jpg

I thought I had Batboy on ignore also but somehow I am seeing his posts again. I guess I need to go back through the menu and find out how to ignore him again. I can see nothing has changed in the quality of his posts since I ignored him previously.

I can honestly say that this forum has went seriously downhill in the last few years and it is a shame.

I thought I had Batboy on ignore also but somehow I am seeing his posts again. I guess I need to go back through the menu and find out how to ignore him again. I can see nothing has changed in the quality of his posts since I ignored him previously.

I can honestly say that this forum has went seriously downhill in the last few years and it is a shame.

Since I haven't been here as long as you or any of the original members, what makes this forum so much better back then? After being here for five year, I actually enjoy it more now since we have Synth19 contribute excellent photography. We also have Stuntman a.k.a. Billy Johnson contribute with his racing insights, we have Angus who is now making low cost alternative to people who want to turbo their NSX, and we have Ross who is offering superb chassis bracing.

In fact I see the envelope being pushed further with this vehicle now than it ever was in the old day. The new members are not afraid to try new things while the older more convervative crowd is just that. Conservative. Please explain to me how his forum has gone down south again because what you and many older members are claiming puzzles me.

Last edited:
Since I haven't been here as long as you or any of the original members, what makes this forum so much better back then? After being here for five year, I actually enjoy it more now since we have Synth19 contribute excellent photography. We also have Stuntman a.k.a. Billy Johnson contribute with his racing insights, we have Angus who is now making low cost alternative to people who want to turbo their NSX, and we have Ross who is offering superb chassis bracing.

In fact I see the envelope being pushed further with this vehicle now than it ever was in the old day. The new members are not afraid to try new things while the older more convervative crowd is just that. Conservative. Please explain to me how his forum has gone down south again because what you and many older members are claiming puzzles me.

I think that is an excellent question and I appreciate your asking for dialogue. I can't speak for others, but I'll be pleased to provide my personal insight. First, I think we can all agree the demography has changed drastically. The early owners purchased a NSX for $80,000 to perhaps $100,000. (The first NSX was sold at Gold Coast Acura in Oxnard, California. There were two guys with their check books, and the car went for $120,000 according to the people at Gold Coast.) Now we see threads asking how to finance a $20,000 NSX. I don't mean to imply that's a bad thing. It's just a different thing. I've been a member since 2003, but I owned a NSX when I lived in Europe and didn't know about NSX Prime at that time. So, I've owned a NA1 and now have a NA2.

Steve (steveny) called me today and we spoke for about an hour. We talk to one another three or four times a week. Hal (queenlives) called me yesterday because I donated some bees in his name to a charity (heiferinternational.org). Hal and I have been having lunch together for quite a while now. Same with Ken (Chopsjazz). Ken has over 10,000 posts and has contributed an incredible amount of information and knowledge to this site, but now spends little time here.

I can't tell you how many members of Prime have been to my house. During my illness, my phone rang off the hook with members asking me what I needed or what they could do for me. I've receive countless PM's from Prime members saying they were going to be in San Francisco and asking to get together for a drink or dinner. When I lived in North Carolina and before moving back to San Francisco, D'Ecosse used to call me while commuting in the Bay Area, and we had a great relationship because he was Scottish and my then wife was Scottish as well. He contributed invaluable information regarding sound systems. Because I now live in San Francisco again, my car is parked six floors below ground and I can't work on it in the garage. I've had members come to my house, exchange cars and take my car to their house to install my NSX-S suspension, paint my brake callipers, etc. for me. When I offer payments, they really become insulted. I just give them a bottle of wine or bought them lunch and all is OK.

Is this starting to paint a picture? NSX Prime was much more than a car site. It was an extremely tight community of friends. We really knew one another and liked one another. I think we had serious concerns about things like "street racing." We took our cars to the track.

Steve and I were talking about the birth of their second child this evening. It was not only a part of a community, but a real connection. It was more than a "car community." We knew one another and we cared about one another.

Now go back and read the thread. See any disparaging remarks about me as a person? See anything about me as being "holier than tho?" when I didn't mention any one? See a snide remark about the age of women I date? See when those members became members (2009, 2008 and 2010) Read the one that says this is a car thread and grammar doesn't matter? To me, that's like a lack of pride. Why doesen't it matter. Isn't this a different type of car site? Oh, now there is a new one...

See how members like it when someone "stirs the pot" but take exception when I "stir the pot" about grammar? And quite honestly, there weren't grammar lapses in the past. And, I couldn't help but point out how a person that has a master's degree couldn't spell it.

There wasn't hostility in the past. There wasn't the vitriolic posts in the past. In the past, this was FAR beyond a car forum. It was cars, friends, family, concerns, thoughts, etc. and that's what made it special. Look at the "off topic" number of threads versus the others.

Thank you for asking the question, and I hope it answers it from my prospective.

Last edited:

Jack

Is that the guy that tried to school me about street racing only to succumb to karma when he was pulled over with other NSXs in a "spirited drive" (aka - speeding and breaking the traffic law) which can easily be interpreted as street racing?

I remember there was a comment by a fellow NSX member on the thread that he wouldn't have made any distinction and would have issued a moving citation.

I'm not surprised that chopsjazz's wasn't lectured publicly about speeding by the very same person that has lectured me publicly about my driving habits.

The "elite" nsx hood rats is nothing but an old school big boys club. The mind set is inches away from how racists think. An old regime that's tantamount to the Egyptian one, for example.

Chopsjazz lectures me, "The speed limit is designed for EVERYONE. Period."

Then some time down the line he was pulled over for speeding, "the officer thanked me for pulling over while he turned around. He told me that I was going 80 mph. I nodded politely and said that was "about right". "

As you can see there is hypocrisy here from the NSXprime Skull & Bones, Illuminati, Free Mason" society.

Btw, how's me grammer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back