• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Killed a E92 (V-8) M3 last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could just start the "Official NSX Kill Thread". Or as a preemptive measure, call it the "Official put on your Flamesuit thread"

Or maybe it's "Unofficial". . I never understood what made a NSX thread official or unofficial. . ..

It's official if the holier than thous approved it.... :biggrin:

Dam! I went away for a few days and all hell broke loose.....haha

For what its worth I found this thread very entertaining.

Let that be a lesson to you!

Don't go anywhere for to long! :smile:

Jack

This brings up memories from the movie Super Troopers, underneath the billboard of the woman blowing on the pair of dice in her hands.

Uhhh ... I need to go back and review this thread from the beginning. I thought it was going to be about one car going faster than the other.:redface:

If the above is really true, can you tell us why comments like this should be tolerated by any poster?

These remarks are uncalled for in any Forum, and go way beyond the scope and purpose of this website.

I did not read that entire post to catch that line, I saw it was general railing against people who don't do things the way he would like and skipped it. I just removed it, along with a number of posts made yesterday. Anyone who wishes to engage in a race to the gutter can find somewhere else to do so.

I found a thread on Prime. This thread has 1,196,807 views and 3,244 posts. By far the most entertaining and popular thread ever. I bet everyone knows which one it is. I can pretty much guarantee there hasn't been one member on this forum that has never clicked on this thread.

Every threads content is open to interpretation and someone will always be offended.

As in my case, if I don't want to see it or read it, I don't go on it.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90712

Yolanda
NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Secretary

I just don't think advertising racing on a public street is helpful to the image of our community regardless of whether you like the thread or not. Stuff like this should be in a private forum, or more importantly, not actually performed on public streets.

Which, this is coming from probably one of the youngest members in this community, yet I guess I'm part of the OG "holier than thou" conservative crew if you will.

I just don't think advertising racing on a public street is helpful to the image of our community regardless of whether you like the thread or not. Stuff like this should be in a private forum, or more importantly, not actually performed on public streets.

Which, this is coming from probably one of the youngest members in this community, yet I guess I'm part of the OG "holier than thou" conservative crew if you will.

no no....I think you misunderstood the "holier than thou" thing. Your not "holier than thou" because you think street racing is wrong. I know its wrong! What some are referring to as the "holier than thou" attitude is when someone starts preaching to another as if he has never done any wrong and is above reproach.

I don't think I'm holier than thou but I do think I'm better than ANYBODY from California.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
I don't think I'm holier than thou but I do think I'm better than ANYBODY from California.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You may very well be right!:wink:

Jack

no no....I think you misunderstood the "holier than thou" thing. Your not "holier than thou" because you think street racing is wrong. I know its wrong! What some are referring to as the "holier than thou" attitude is when someone starts preaching to another as if he has never done any wrong and is above reproach.

No, I get the jist. But here lately, several have been labeled as "holier than thou" because they don't enjoy the flavor NSXPrime has acquired over the recent years. Granted, no one is forced to read a thread, but the purpose of the forum is to share the wealth of NSX knowledge and enjoy the cohesive experience of owning the car. Part of that, I think, is providing an image above reproach of what we're all about so that we may draw more NSX owners with valued experience back in.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your car's performance, especially against a much newer car, but we should probably have a private forum so as not to convey a reckless attitude. When the Off Topic forum has grown larger than the technical, owners, and prospective owners sections, we have become a social networking site whose members all happen to drive an Acura NSX (among other vehicles).

My $.02

It's official if the holier than thous approved it.... :biggrin:

You do know that Lud owns this web site and we abide by his rules and has he has never positioned himself as being "holier than thou? I guess you could demand a refund of your membership dues. His site, his rules.

You do know that Lud owns this web site and we abide by his rules and has he has never positioned himself as being "holier than thou? I guess you could demand a refund of your membership dues. His site, his rules.

Exactly when will folks learn....when they get suspended:cool:, This site is susposed to be like a conversation in your own home,i for one know that alot of the yahoo " shock" posters want this site to be a free for all mosh pit ,but you are all sadly wrong...now I must get back to the much more exciting world of cursed carbing strut bars......

Last edited:
Who makes all the decisions on who is Old School and New Skool Prime memebers? I'd like to know if I'm Old School or New Skool. :confused: :biggrin:

Who makes all the decisions on who is Old School and New Skool Prime memebers? I'd like to know if I'm Old School or New Skool. :confused: :biggrin:

Why is that because you want to ....

Take it back to the old school
'Cause I'm an old fool who's so cool
:tongue:

you are too school for cool ...so get dancey.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back