• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kim Kardashian is a joke.

This should make your head explode. :eek::eek::eek:

In 2000, Kardashian married music producer Damon Thomas; their relationship ended in divorce in 2004. Subsequently she dated R&B singer Ray J, NFL star Reggie Bush[41] and Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin.[42] She was also seen with model Gabriel Aubry.[43]

Kardashian then began dating NBA player Kris Humphries of the New Jersey Nets in October 2010. They became engaged in May 2011,[44] and married on August 20, 2011 in Montecito, California.[45] It was reported that Kardashian and Humphries would make $17.9 million from the nuptials,[46] and that they paid nothing of the $20 million costs associated with it. Three $20,000 Vera Wang gowns and $400,000 worth of Perrier Jouet champagne were given free, as were invitations from Lehr & Black estimated at $10,000 and $750,000 for catering for the 500 guests at the reception.[47] After just 72 days of marriage, Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries on October 31, 2011, citing irreconcilable differences.

There's a viet cafe gal that I'm friends with that has her look and wide hips at

http://www.facebook.com/people/Em-Quyen/100002282318358

She is smart enough to haul in $6 million last year...pretty incredible.

Kim-Kardashian-Halloween-Costumes-Outfits-Through-the-Years-102611-36.jpeg

That is some Junk in the Trunk...LOL
Kim-Kardashian-Halloween-Costumes-Outfits-Through-the-Years-102611-81-492x787.jpg

Sloppy #584. Hot dog down a hallway.:eek:

Ewwww. Like walking into a warm room with your fly open. No thanks.

Ironic thing is that here we are talking about her which is exactly what the attention whore lives for. The fact that the sham wedding that this skank staged merits mention AT ALL is a sad commentary on American society. In a perfect world, I would love to live in a place where (a) reality television and Twitter was banned and (b) a great Honda/Acura technician had a shop on one side of me there was a school for nymphomaniac gourmet cooks with a F1 fetish on the other.

That would be heaven.:biggrin:

There's a viet cafe gal that I'm friends with that has her look and wide hips at

LOL @ Viet Cafe. BATMANs, you're really trying to get the married guys on Prime in trouble aren't you!? :biggrin: (knows about the Vietnamese "cafes")

Would probably smash Kim K. if only for bragging rights.

Last edited:
No idea who she is. Looking at her pics, looks like the type of chick I would rather test drive than buy.

I like your response but was a bit shocked that you didn't know who Kim K is because she's on a lot of magazine covers. If you go grocery shopping you see her while waiting at the check out line.

I can't stand the B!!! But..there is no sense in complaining. She is using her A$$(ets) to the tune of $6+ MM a year!! The sad thing is that America is dumb enough to pay attention to her!! Pathetic actually!!

LOL @ Viet Cafe. BATMANs, you're really trying to get the married guys on Prime in trouble aren't you!? :biggrin: (knows about the Vietnamese "cafes")

Would probably smash Kim K. if only for bragging rights.

I have buddies that are married and/or have GFs that do frequent the cafe shops.

It all depends on you much of a man they are to express that they are the "alpha-male" and wear the pants.

Animals have been doing this for millions of years.

Unless of course the man sees himself as more of an elephant, Meerkat or bonobo in the sense of a matriarchal house.

I can't stand the B!!! But..there is no sense in complaining. She is using her A$$(ets) to the tune of $6+ MM a year!! The sad thing is that America is dumb enough to pay attention to her!! Pathetic actually!!

The United States is a big country, the world's largest economy, and we have 300 million people. I would assume most of her loyal followers are teenage girls and female in their 20s or early 30s.

I think she and her sisters are no class, trash talking, pigs who have no respect for anyone. One day she will get her comeuppance.

Dave is just bitter that he was'nt payed millions to get married.You have to marvel at how succesful they are at selling thier suposed lives for public access. Dave you should pitch your own show to cable the netviporans...

Dave is just bitter that he was'nt payed millions to get married.You have to marvel at how succesful they are at selling thier suposed lives for public access. Dave you should pitch your own show to cable the netviporans...

Sounds like a plan. I could be famous for being famous too.:biggrin:

All I know is that she has a HUGE ass and has a "tape" ... I *visit* once every year just to indulge myself LOL

Oscar

A tape that just proves she is a lazy and boring lay. Bra still on just laying there on her back. So not only do you have to tolerate a high maintenance bitch, the sex isn't even worth a shit when you get to it.

i'd do her again.

I'm actually not surprised by the divorce news.

She's 5 years older than him but they look like 10 years apart and she's way too short standing next to Chris. He came from a small town and she's been living in the Hollywood scene for ages. They just don't seem to be a matching couple from the start, IMO.

wow!!! I must be the only one who would date her!!! but then, that's the kind of guy I am, willing to take the bullet for the benefit of others, your welcome :wink:

btw, if she's making 6 million a year, then she laughing all the way to the bank and the joke is on everyone else :rolleyes:

I would venture to guess that those of you that have replied to this post, that there is less than 5 of you that make 6 million a year, although I could be wrong :biggrin:

I would venture to guess that those of you that have replied to this post, that there is less than 5 of you that make 6 million a year, although I could be wrong :biggrin:

I would be surprised if anyone on prime made 6 million a year.... maybe carguy.

Back