• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KO-nsx widebody RE-build

Long story short, Im updating my car for my 40th birthday. Bought a lot of stuff and im trying to put it on and correct some overall stuff on the car.
1. wheels, brakes and VRH kit
2. custom interior from Umbrella design
3. RDX injector install and tune(put on hold)
4. FI if i dont think the rdx injector mod will suffice!!

Attachments

• 2013-06-03 10.04.53.jpg
    2013-06-03 10.04.53.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,841
Nice. can't wait to see it completed in person! :)

Last edited:
Got the rear brakes done. I bought michelin pilot super sport tires. i got the front tires today and they were too tall.

Front tires and wheels. 18x8.5 fronts with 225/40 tires.

- - - Updated - - -

Noticed this motor mount

- - - Updated - - -

also my hood hinges are cut apparently. Are the 2000 hinges for the hoods with op ups different from the 02-05 with flush lights?

Yes I like!
I'm doing a rebuild too.
Look forward to seeing the finish product.
Stoptech Indy ?
I bought rear stoptech brakes and my big dish wheels dont clear :( doh

Kelley, whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT Turbo that badboy! (reverse psychology)

Looks great. 225 35 18 should fit nicely on a 18x8.5 and clear.

Love the wheels/contrast on the silver. Please drop this baby LOW! Especially now that you have the VRH.

Whew, thanks for that comment. I actually went out and checked mine. Saw the same thing. All that cussing for nothing now.:redface:
What about it? If you are referring to the slit area in the top and bottom, that's normal. They are not solid rubber mounts.

Mounts will absorb some of the vibration, so they open area is for movement.

good to know, i just ordered some lugnuts from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the BOOST ? :biggrin:

Speaking of wheres your build thread? LOL! Im still on the fence, kinda.

- - - Updated - - -

What about it? If you are referring to the slit area in the top and bottom, that's normal. They are not solid rubber mounts.

Sure looks bad!

Last edited:
I can't wait to see that bad boy on the road again. Are you thinking about painting it? I hope not. I like the silver. Especially with those new wheels and brakes.

I can't wait to see that bad boy on the road again. Are you thinking about painting it? I hope not. I like the silver. Especially with those new wheels and brakes.

Keeping the factory paint color. Doing the alcantara interior next month. Installing new bumper and other wallet draining goodies! :sly:

a few updates. Alas-nsx helped bleed the brakes last night. We tried the power motive brake bleeder but couldnt get a good seal on the universal master cylinder cap, it was a major PITA!
http://www.motiveproducts.com/

Got the Kuhmo tires mounted at elite racing development, they have a good tire mounting machine http://www.eliteracingdevelopment.com/
2013-10-15 18.28.44.jpg
2013-10-15 18.23.40.jpg
2013-10-15 18.28.48.jpg

Got some other goodies from downforce. nsx sport diffusor with CF license plate frame.
2013-10-16 12.35.04.jpg

2013-10-16 00.24.28.jpg

Back