• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KO-nsx will be in Atlanta for a week

I'm in Atlanta Feb 19-24. I'd like to meet the Atlanta crew. I'll be staying at the hotel below. I'll have a rental so getting around isn't a problem. Let me know if we could get together for a happy hour or something. TIA:smile:

RESIDENCE INN PEACH (RESIDENCE INN)
5500 TRIANGLE DRIVE
NORCROSS GA 30092
Phone 770-447-1714

Last edited:
I'm down to get the X out of hibernation! We'll see what the weather is like when you get here to decide what day is best. A during the week visit... Must be a work thing.

I am in for this too.

I think Tim had a great idea waiting to see the weather to determine what day of the week we will do this but we can come up with ideas on what to do.

I am assuming we can do some type of dinner. I can suggest Tilted Kilt (food is ok but the view is better)

Any other suggestions?

I am in for this too.

I think Tim had a great idea waiting to see the weather to determine what day of the week we will do this but we can come up with ideas on what to do.

I am assuming we can do some type of dinner. I can suggest Tilted Kilt (food is ok but the view is better)

Any other suggestions?

i like the way you think.:biggrin:

Let me know.
I can get the Blue Goose out if we are meeting in the X's.

Any place near Gwinnett Mall?

I am in for this too.

Any other suggestions?

+1 lol

Let me know. I'm in.:cool:

Wednesday looks to be very warm and also Cody from LoveFab is coming into town.

Let's plan for Wednesday 6pm or so at Tilted Kilt.

BTW Austin is 54 degrees right now ;-)

Wednesday looks to be very warm and also Cody from LoveFab is coming into town.

Let's plan for Wednesday 6pm or so at Tilted Kilt.

BTW Austin is 54 degrees right now ;-)

CODY'S COMING?:):beer: Wed is good. 54 is tolerable!:). I need to grow my hair back, or get a curl:D

Wednesday 6:30pm

Tilted Kilt
1500 Satellite Blvd
Suwanee, Georgia
(678) 753-5458

Bring your NSXs if you've got them

Can we get a headcount?

1. Alex
2. Kelley
3. Dennis
4. Eric
5. Tim #1
6. Brian Blue Goose

okay
I'll be there. Leaving South Fulton around 530. I should be there just in time for the start of Boston C's and OKC Thunders BB game. (7:00pm) (Luv my C's).

I doubt I can make it. I'll be working in Rome tomorrow and that will be a 150 miles away at 5 o'clock. Those from around here know you can't drive 150 miles in Atlanta traffic, you'll kill something... :wink: Is it too late to change it to Cumberland? or Kennesaw? or maybe we can have another date?

I doubt I can make it. I'll be working in Rome tomorrow and that will be a 150 miles away at 5 o'clock. Those from around here know you can't drive 150 miles in Atlanta traffic, you'll kill something... :wink: Is it too late to change it to Cumberland? or Kennesaw? or maybe we can have another date?

Come on anyway. you do not need to be there at 6:30 on the dot. We will be outside B.S.ing anyway.

BTW Rome to Suwanee in 90 minutes.....CAKE WALK!!! DO IT

I'll make them keep the door open for you:cool:

Back